• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes you can pay on the gate but i think its a couple of quid more, and no concessions either remember so about £18 for everyone

what pub are people going to ?
5 of us going, must have been lots of tickets sold this afternnon as at 1.00pm i was told 600 sold with last sales at 16.00

I will be in Universal Studios in Florida but will be going straight to the British-owned pub on International Drive in the evening to find out what the score was! Up the Blues!

what pub are people going to ?
5 of us going, must have been lots of tickets sold this afternnon as at 1.00pm i was told 600 sold with last sales at 16.00
Can't think what it's called, but the pub we go to is literally about 100m from the ground, and is linked to the road the ground is in by an alley.

Looking forward to rare away foray.

Anyone coming home by train check C2C as they have replacement buses Barking to Pitsea after 10 this week.

Thank you SO much for this post Blue David, my Son and I were heading to London today from Benfleet, and then onto the game this evening. Really appreciate you putting this up, as we'd have been scuppered - thanks mate !

Barnet Tickets

Question:
How many have we sold on their terrace? and are we in danger of selling out on that terrace as I am getting ticket on the day and I dont want to be in that open air **** behind the goal!!!!

I guess so but I think they are going to have to open the open air bit otherwise it is going to be a tad tight tonight.

I will be in Universal Studios in Florida but will be going straight to the British-owned pub on International Drive in the evening to find out what the score was! Up the Blues!

Is that the George and Dragon? That's where I watched us beating Man Utd whilst on my honeynmoon!

If we have sold 800 that includes the 200 seats, which as we know sold out a while ago.

So 600 terrace tickets have gone from the original 800 terrace allocation. Leaving 200 terrace tickets.

If you haven't got your ticket and want to be under the roof, get there early. If not, it is highly likely you will be on the small open terrace behind the goal. Similar to the away end at Canvey! Which isn't a problem, as it looks like a dry and fairly mild night is ahead. And if anything, the view maybe better from the open air terrace.

Last edited:
I think we could be in the sh*t literally,... sickness and stomach bug has hit 7-8 of the Blues squad, Morris and prosser are both ruled out as well...:unsure:

Doesn't sound good, wonder who has been hit? Thankfully Barker says he's ready to go, Morris out, Prosser out m(concussion), what about Phillips? he said on twitter saturday night that he ahd a niggle.

Fingers crossed we can get our regular back 4 out along with Daniels in goal, as it's in attack that barnet have improved. Luckily we have depth this year especially in midfield, so I still think we'll win.

According to the OS we had sold 800 last night.

Just got off the phone to Barnet 700 tickets still for sale in the covered terrace running along side the pitch - overspill if needed will be behind the goal

And I have been told the net has been replaced in the middle to segregate home and away fans after it was pulled down last year but thugs :blush:

This could be problem - even if the affected players are fit to play we'll struggle to carry a number of players who are not 100%.

Back