• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What I 'see' from actually being at the game is a player who, in the ten minutes he's been on the pitch, has transformed us into a far, far better side and turned the game. Well played again Mr Corr.

I wonder if we could get Barry Corr to wear a shirt underneath his Southend shirt saying #barnabluegetsitwrongagain and reveal it when he scores next.

What I 'see' from actually being at the game is a player who, in the ten minutes he's been on the pitch, has transformed us into a far, far better side and turned the game. Well played again Mr Corr.

Going to 442 helped big time but BBBC's headers and hassling came hand in hand with us looking a better unit. Not keen on the lone role he plays with his back to goal.

My message would be to show me just how he managed to pull off an attacking header in the six yard box that went out for a throw near enough on the half way line.

That takes some doing.

My message would be to show me just how he managed to pull off an attacking header in the six yard box that went out for a throw near enough on the half way line.

That takes some doing.

Get some money on him to score on Saturday.He actually has a good goalscoring record when I'm there to see him.:whistling:

(We normally lose (or draw) though.Just saying like).:sad:

Last edited:
Didn't you know I was one of the legend's greatest fans?

After all four goals in 27/8 games is pretty impressive stuff,especially if you're a lone striker.:winking:

As a lone striker it gives him less opportunity to score.

The fact he is leading the line and helping the likes of Straker and Hurst to score means he is doing his job. Obviously as you dont see games you dont see that part of his game and its understandable to judge him solely on goals.

His is joint 4th in the assists table only behind Hurst/Holmes and a Scunthorpe player, so he is certainly contributing even if you dont take into account his defensive work.

Get some money on him to score on Saturday.He actually has a good goalscoring record when I'm there to see him.:whistling:

(We normally lose (or draw) though.Just saying like).:sad:

:stunned:

#barnabluegetsitright

Backing class was the obvious thing to do, but still...

Back