• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the Beers - Round 1, Heat 15

Which beer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Tramp juice or a weird Brazilian lager that gives me a hangover while I'm still drinking it... Abstention!

Hvordan går det!

Jeg have lyst til drik Carlsberg Special Brew.

flag_denmark.gif

Have to say, Special Brew is the only one of the two I have tried.....from back in the day when the sole task of drinking was to get drunk as quick and cheaply as possible, even if it tasted like petrol.

Therefore it gets my vote!

Quoting wikipedia
As a result Special Brew is sometimes called 'Tramp juice', do you ever feel odd asking for it in pubs, off licenses, supermarkets etc?
Seriuous question fella

No.

Amongst super lager drinkers Special Brew is considered to be a premium product.

I might be a bit more self conscious buying one of the following:

Crucial Brew
Force 10
Lynx super
Kestrel super
Bavaria 8.6

I can't believe so many people have voted for a bland session lager.

A night out with you lot must be like an evening at Roller City.

I remember a few years ago someone posted (Artful i think) that the key to special brew goodness is to put it in the freezer and drink it when it is on the cusp of freezing.

I have done this a few times and it is indeed a tingly drink. Mmmmm special brew freezing goodness - its the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back