• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle of the lyricists

If we don't reach the magic number 16 I'll throw in Tim Rice. But only if the space isn't wanted by someone else..

I'll have to do some tables ala The World Cup! Wait until I get to work and I'll sort it out.

1) Ray Davies - MK.
2) Morrissey - Shrimper Tom
3) Ian Dury - Kab
4) Chris Difford - Firestorm
5) Sammy Cahn - Napster
6) Stephen Sondheim - RHB
7) Micky Jupp - TUIB
8) Cat Stevens - WightShrimper
9) Bob Gaudio - OBL
10) Paul McCartney - GYS
11) Billy Bragg - Another SS
12) John Lennon - The Big Shrimp
13) J.J.CALE - Growler
14) Joe Jackson - Napster
15) Tim Rice - TBD
16) Bob Dylan - TBD
17) Burt Bacharach - BlueRonRon
18) Ian Anderson - Benfleet A1
19) Roger Walters - SAM
20) Greg Graffin - The Nobster
21) Kate Bush - MK
22) Joe Strummer - TheNobster
23) The Gibb Brothers - BRR
24) Joan Baez - GYS

And done. First pot to be drawn very soon.

Last edited:
Back