• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battrick - FC games

243-3 off 58 overs, very slow since lunch, plus the two batman out were my best, so 400 looks a long way off
sad.gif

Unfortunately we have yet again experienced a fair few bugs with the First Class games today, and also suffered with some severe site performance issues.

This is a problem for us and for you and needs to be resolved to be able to give you the gaming experience that you deserve and we wish to provide.

For this reason, we have taken the difficult decision to yet again postpone the introduction of FC games until probably next season and undertake a massive rewrite of the site to address the performance issue.

Once we have completed this we will be in a much stronger position to deal with the issues surrounding First Class games, solve them, and then introduce them into the game in a robust framework.

We will be re-introducing the FC subsidies into your finances until the FC games arrive.

On a personal note, I can't really express my disappointment at having to do this...again. However, with my limited time I can't see any other way forward and truly believe that taking this course of action is by far the best way of giving Battrick the foundations that
it needs to be as good as it should be. I can only apologise for what I am sure is an immense disappointment on your part too.

Thanks for your continuing support.

Allan.

Much better news as far as I'm concerned - I've just received confirmation that I have 2 tickets for the 1st day of the Adelaide Test this winter  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

how comes mine is still playing then??

Im 306-3 off 71 overs

Muddafunkers. I went out of the poxy cup, to rest my players for the FC matches and now look what happens! How they can expect people to sign up for m'ship is beyond a joke. Who seriously wants to pay for a faulty and un-reliable service?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Sep. 19 2006,15:37)]Muddafunkers. I went out of the poxy cup, to rest my players for the FC matches and now look what happens! How they can expect people to sign up for m'ship is beyond a joke. Who seriously wants to pay for a faulty and un-reliable service?!
It would only have ended up in the fruity's tho mate!
tounge.gif

still going here for some reason...

End of Over 82: 343-5, runrate=4.18
Mahon 18-6-42-1
Sneath* 76 (92 balls)
Branch 0 (9 balls)

Last Wicket: Chavda lbw b. Curtlin 0 (FOW: 338/5)

Dunno why im still watching, just waiting for it to suddenly stop i guess

all out for 413... its a shame no1 past no5 on my team can bat really
oops.gif

The scorecard for Mrs BB's game is up, and interestingly it shows the attendance as being only just short of her 12,500 capacity.  Now if this is correct, there is going to be an awful lot of money swilling about once FC games start, might be worth making some investments in your team towards the end of this season before prices start to rise.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ Sep. 20 2006,09:02)]The scorecard for Mrs BB's game is up, and interestingly it shows the attendance as being only just short of her 12,500 capacity.  Now if this is correct, there is going to be an awful lot of money swilling about once FC games start, might be worth making some investments in your team towards the end of this season before prices start to rise.
indeed, the match im playing (still apparently) i was away, but this is the home mans attendence...

Attendance: 18516
Standing: 7980
Sitting: 8035
Covered Seats: 1907
Members area: 594

It will probably be his best for the season as we're top of the league, but if anyone can work out how much that is £££ wise, and i feel the mtach will defo go to day 3, how much would that be over 3 days??

Might be worth investing in your stadiums!

The upshot of it is that I can now overhaul my training plans as I don't need to concentrate on certain players stamina so much (ie by the time the FC games come in they won't be training anymore so won't need the stamina so much). Means Sajjad can have his batting net back.

Agreed on the training Mr B... I'll be sticking extra nets on all my 17 yr olds. I had reduced them to 2 nets each but will double up on primaries now.

Also anybody think its an idea suggesting on the sledging boards that they trial the FC games as friendlies before going all out on a full season. It'll give people a chance to experiment and see how fitness and other things are affected.

Maybe introduce it in one experimental league or something...

Seems strange going sh!t or bust the way they do.

Back