• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battrick - Week 13 pops

BILLERICAY BLUE

Rose Tinted Brigade Member⭐⭐
2 for me today

Carl Schoeman - 18 yo, BT Rating=30,582
LH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, respectable bowling form, energetic
An attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: quality
Bowling: proficient Consistency: respectable
Fielding: competent

Delroy Middleton - 21 yo, BT Rating=37,493
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, strong batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated
A destructive player with feeble leadership skills and feeble experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: competent
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: proficient
Fielding: feeble

three pops

12. Mark Van niekerk - 17 yo, BT Rating=6,478
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, respectable batting form, mediocre bowling form, sublime
A defensive player with competent leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent

6. Darrell Allan - 17 yo, BT Rating=8,531
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, fatigued
An attacking player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: competent
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent

Definitely at some point soon, being an all-rounder and with FC coming soon.

I got a conc pop on Hudson, and Rennie popped to strong bowling.

i really hope the PFL hits are re-calculated to a large degree when FC comes in. Otherwise, with all the stamina training we'll have to be doing, it's going to be even harder for newbies to try and catch up in terms of primary levels.

Same here ... if anyone wants a game, challenge General Star's for a little knockabout!

:)

Had a pop for one of my older trainees on Monday. I must now decide whether to continue training or not.

are there any SZ Alliance games this week? i can't remember how many we've had, and i've been turning down friendlies in case i was supposed to be playing..

who is the manager of 'Southend' btw?? i cant remeber
Museshrimper I believe.

are there any SZ Alliance games this week? i can't remember how many we've had, and i've been turning down friendlies in case i was supposed to be playing..
You should have had a BT mail with this weeks games on it, but unless you finished either 2nd or 2nd from bottom in your division then you won't see yourself on it. Kev's after a game !

Back