• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben clarkson

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the O/S this morning. Love the Crowd Doctor title. Maybe one or two on here need to make an appointment soonish?

Manager: Kevin Bond
Assistant Manager: Gary Waddock
First-team coach: Svetoslav Todorov
Head of Recruitment: Roger Cross
Goalkeeper Coach: Lee Harrison
Head Physio: Ben Clarkson
Lead Sport Scientist: Stefano Russo
Kit Manager: Ollie Murphy
Crowd Doctor: Dr. O Macaulay

What happened to Dr Singh?

Only posting what I heard and to see if anybody else knew I agree he’s weight shouldn’t come in to account in his job,

Has anyone got a soundtrack that we can attach here being the noise made by furious backpedaling?

This was your opening post

"Heard something today on him has anyone else, he wasn’t at Stevenage Tuesday, heard hirs been demoted"

You were told he wasn't demoted which should have been the end of it. Instead you carried on and inferred very strongly that there was much more to it, stating that MBG was wrong. Here's your response -

"Your wrong I’m afraid I’m not sure I want to put the reason on here tbh"

If the information you had was sensitive, then that sort of message could have been sent as a PM rather than publicly posting what you have, which I can't see any purpose in other than to mischief make.

Only posting what I heard and to see if anybody else knew I agree he’s weight shouldn’t come in to account in his job,
Did Ben Clarkson run over your cat, reverse over it for good measure, then post it through your letter box with a note attached reading, "Hahahahaha, Ben"?

You post something unfounded that you heard from a mate, insinuate that you know of reasons for the so-called demotion without substantiating anything, then bring up his weight and then take it back.

Do you think he was carrying a bit to much weight tho? Not a great imAge for the club to have the physio being that much overweight I think Ron called him in and had a word

He's actually got a condition that causes his size. He gets enough hurtful stick from opposing fans, he doesn't need it from our own. That's if you are a true Southend fan. We should be supporting him. Every one that's dealt with him says he's a really nice guy. Ron is aware of his condition, and has more class than to call him in to have a word about his weight.

HES probably fitter than almost all off us anywy and probably half the team lol

3 pages of rumour, innuendo, speculation etc, much of it probably very damaging for the people involved if they hear about or read this. Can people 1. please THINK before posting what is little more than gossip. and 2. Maybe the mods can lock this forum and let us get back to football related matters.
For the record, I have never met Ben Clarkson and don't even know anyone who knows him, I just want to read forums on here that are relevant and not just gossip. rant over

I think Blue pilot you are correct, but if we do this most topics would locked after a few posters go off in a different direction and post porkies and cannot back them up

Thats an understatement ,our injury record has been pathetic.

I don't know Ben or how great his work is etc etc but what I do know is that we have a new injury being announcement in what feels like every 5 minutes.

Now I don't want to blame anyway because I wouldn't even know who is to blame but Ben could potentially play a part. Who know's but our injury record is literally a joke. We have a team made of glass and its very tiresome always reading about injury's and players going off etc.

I don't know Ben or how great his work is etc etc but what I do know is that we have a new injury being announcement in what feels like every 5 minutes.

Now I don't want to blame anyway because I wouldn't even know who is to blame but Ben could potentially play a part. Who know's but our injury record is literally a joke. We have a team made of glass and its very tiresome always reading about injury's and players going off etc.

Jesus Christ.

You do realise that physiotherapists treat injuries and don’t cause them, right? Players don’t generally pick up injuries whilst already rehabilitating from one.

If there IS anyone to blame (and I don’t think there is) then it would be fitness coaches, or sports scientists, or even the manager himself.

Jesus Christ.

You do realise that physiotherapists treat injuries and don’t cause them, right? Players don’t generally pick up injuries whilst already rehabilitating from one.

If there IS anyone to blame (and I don’t think there is) then it would be fitness coaches, or sports scientists, or even the manager himself.

Yes I do, and pipe down with the way your speaking to people. I CLEARLY SAID IN MY POST I DIDN'T KNOW WHO WAS TO BLAME. If you would care to be able to learn how to read before piping up at me that would appreciated.

So, we've done the rumour, countered it with a few facts, had some retractions and we've had a bit of banter, not forgetting getting a bit cross.

I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back