• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben Clarkson

Still worthy of its own thread.

look at all the qualities Ron wants in his manager, and then look at Ben -words fail me

As I've just posted elsewhere, I wish Ben all the very best. He hasn't deserved the treatment he's endured in the last year. There are a number of players who will, I am sure, be eternally grateful to him for the part he played in their recoveries - Adam Thompson, Barry Corr, Lee Barnard, Ben Coker, Anthony Wordsworth, Tom Hopper, Harry Lennon and Lewis Gard just off the top of my head.

We'd love to welcome him into SUEPA now, so if you're reading Ben, just send me a pm with an email address and we'll take it from there!

There just has to be some good news coming out of this football club soon surely!?!? All the best to you Ben, and thank you for all you have done for us.

Best of luck in your new posistion Ben, you are really appriciated by us fans if not the club hierachy !!for the great work that you have done in the past. Such a shame to lose you. Youll be sorely missed.

Back