• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben Clarkson

Good luck Ben. What an exciting opportunity for you. Their gain is very definitely our loss.

What a wonderful move and opportunity. All the very best Ben to you and your family and thanks for everything.

Great servant to SUFC wish him all the best in his new job, But what is going on in the club ??

Would the last non-playing staff member to leave please turn out the light.

Good luck Ben - actually helped me recover from a hamstring injury a few years ago

I don't blame him at all. If our work places treated us like they treated him AND didn't pay him on time on numerous occasions then I'm sure we'd be writing a much harsher tweet than that.

Reactions: GBJ
I don't blame him at all. If our work places treated us like they treated him AND didn't pay him on time on numerous occasions then I'm sure we'd be writing a much harsher tweet than that.
Or maybe they'd keep it to themselves and avoid burning bridges and damaging their reputation.

I'm not saying that Clarkson wasn't badly treated, but it would benefit him to come across as someone who can show discretion.

Or maybe they'd keep it to themselves and avoid burning bridges and damaging their reputation.

I'm not saying that Clarkson wasn't badly treated, but it would benefit him to come across as someone who can show discretion.

In the real world he will be judged by his work on the treatment table. Discretion for him is not revealing who was faking it for Southend.

If fans spend years hating Ron, without knowing any facts about a single aspect of running a club, planning or finances. Then a a badly treated ex employee should be able to a say two lines on twitter.

Back