• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Benefit Society !

:smile: I like the phrase 'spontaneous delivery'. I mean, the women must have some idea of what is about to happen.

I'm more interested in the other delivery methods. There is still 13% of white mothers, 6.7% of black mothers and 12.8% of asian mothers who didn't deliver by caesarean or spontaneous. Did they go out the wrong way or just burst straight up in an Alien style birth?

Getting back on topic,

I find the "white Dee" situation very disturbing as she went from being a reality star to becoming a reality star,Rumours suggest she was far from happy with her £100,000 BB fee when she discovered she was one of the lowest earners!

I'm more interested in the other delivery methods. There is still 13% of white mothers, 6.7% of black mothers and 12.8% of asian mothers who didn't deliver by caesarean or spontaneous. Did they go out the wrong way or just burst straight up in an Alien style birth?

Medically induced. Not as interesting as an Alien style birth.

Yeah I dont really care.

There are some people out there who wont work, If they want to settle for living on a council estate on handouts then really doesnt wind me up, Im bringing my kids up into a much better environment.

Bigger things to worry about than a minority of people that have no effect on my life..

You might not care because I assume your standard of living is much higher than someone on benefits. However you might care if you worked all day in a hard job and yet had the same or lesser standard of living than someone that didn't work?

You might not care because I assume your standard of living is much higher than someone on benefits. However you might care if you worked all day in a hard job and yet had the same or lesser standard of living than someone that didn't work?

Maybe if I was on the breadline struggling I might feel different, I hope not as If I went around caring what others had and I didnt Id be a very bitter man.

Some people on benefits may have more than I do (I dont know as I dont care enough to even check if thats possible), some people who do easier jobs and work less than I do have more money than I do, some people were born into money and I wasnt

Life is too short and I have other things far worthy about getting worked up about (like whether a team of men can kick a pigs bladder into a net often enough) :smile:

I'd go to Edinborough zoo,if I were you.

Apparently, there are more panda´s there (two) than Tory MP's (one), in the whole of Scotland.:winking:

I should know better than to expect anything resembling sense from Barnaby, but that has to be one of the most torturous assaults on the English language that I've ever read. The late lamented osymandus will be suing you for copyright infringement in the near future.

I should know better than to expect anything resembling sense from Barnaby, but that has to be one of the most torturous assaults on the English language that I've ever read. The late lamented osymandus will be suing you for copyright infringement in the near future.

What happened to osymandus and Onion bag Dave?

I was reading through this and thought, none of these amounts mount up too 100% where the hell are these other child births coming from??!!

Does money make a person happy? No, granted it can help but if you've got your health and good freinds and family around you IMO then thats a pretty cushty life, I would rather have the smae amount or even a tiny bit less and say that i am a working family man and hold my head up high than rely solely on the government for my income and when in social contact and someone asks what is you do for work to then say im on benefits for me has got to be worse than to struggle but say im doing it and more so for the future, to be able to look back and say, yes I struggled, yes times were tough, but I've made it!

Back