• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BERMUDA AWAY

TMWLT

Banned
I assume that in common with lots of people on this board, that the majority will be going to bermuda for the away game, for those that know me, I shall be organising a trip similar to the england trips i organise if people wish to pm me, with their details, i shall send them our proposed trip as soon as the fixture is confirmed

Ron Martin said that the whole SUFC squad will be going to Bermuda at end of June as an reward for their Champion winning season. Southend also will play agasint Bermuda National team, Goater will play for Bermuda in first half & Southend in 2nd half. If anyone read Echo from Weds 24th May.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ May 25 2006,14:19)]Ron Martin said that the whole SUFC squad will be going to Bermuda at end of June as an reward for their Champion winning season.  Southend also will play agasint Bermuda National team, Goater will play for Bermuda in first half & Southend in 2nd half.  If anyone read Echo from Weds 24th May.
I was in Germany yesterday so did not read the Echo. did it give dates?

I've got to be in New York at the end of June so if it is a weekend it may be a possible for me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TMWLT @ May 25 2006,14:08)]I assume that in common with lots of people on this board, that the majority will be going to bermuda for the away game, for those that know me, I shall be organising a trip similar to the england trips i organise if people wish to pm me, with their details, i shall send them our proposed trip as soon as the fixture is confirmed
Game might be sheduled for the end of June. Won't you be in Germany?

will probably fly from germany to bermuda via new york if it comes to it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TMWLT @ May 25 2006,16:41)]will probably fly from germany to bermuda via new york if it comes to it
I bet the club will do a trip for a bargain price
laugh.gif

I thought that it was just a holiday for the lads!!
sad.gif

I do hope you are all not serious about going. I go to most SUFC games, but I do draw the line at spending hundreds of pounds on one away friendly.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcis4life_notjust4cardiff @ May 25 2006,21:31)]I do hope you are all not serious about going. I go to most SUFC games, but I do draw the line at spending hundreds of pounds on one away friendly.  
cool.gif
Why wouldn't we be..

if you like southend and wanna see them play in bermuda, what's the problem!

Expand your horizons..

FFS

I will be going..

barring england aren't playing the falklands losers in the semi-final

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ May 25 2006,21:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcis4life_notjust4cardiff @ May 25 2006,21:31)]I do hope you are all not serious about going. I go to most SUFC games, but I do draw the line at spending hundreds of pounds on one away friendly.  
cool.gif
Why wouldn't we be..

if you like southend and wanna see them play in bermuda, what's the problem!

Expand your horizons..

FFS

I will be going..

barring england aren't playing the falklands losers in the semi-final
Hook, line and sinker I believe!!!
biggrin.gif

Back