• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Away GRUB

Best Away GRUB -

• Gillingham - That Pie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rushden - That Burger

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blackpool - Nice all round food

• Brentford - too bigger que to bother

• Anything else - add you choice to the thread

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Yellow Army

Members
The diamond Burger at the very expensive Rushden and Diamonds, or my favioute would have the be the MASSIVE pie iGillingham, and cheap.

No point doing Worst food because we know already Col******r will win

last season at cambridge their food was good, this season prob Blackpool

I've always liked the Kiddie food (That's kidderminster, not kids meals).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Feb. 15 2006,19:50)]Gillinghams Pies
Not as good as the VIP three course meal!

laugh.gif

kidderminster without doubt, giant shepards pie and home made soup best food at any football ground. The only reason i was sorry we went up last year, was missing out on that tucker.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hambone @ Feb. 15 2006,19:15)]I've always liked the Kiddie food (That's kidderminster, not kids meals).
Ironic really as I like kids meals not Kidderminster.

Cambridge was definitely good, the bacon rolls were fantastic!

Sorry to say that the food at Roots Hall is dire!

With you on the dog burgers they must be grade F meat or something, or recycled football boots maybe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 15 2006,19:15)]Kidderminster no contest.
Spot on. Where else do you get white-aproned chefs cooking curry and stir-frying Thai food in front of your eyes?
upside.gif

Best - Tottenham (Salt Beef Bagels)
Worst - Port Vale (Cold Pies)
          Barnet (Unbelievably Sh!te burgers) which you queue up 50 minutes for
mad.gif

mad.gif

The chips and gravy up York wasnt too bad. Did the job on a cold Tuesday night.

The soup at Kidderminster, hmm...Im sure it tasted nice but it didnt look it!

A visit to Kidderminster was always the away highlight of the season for me. In the King & Castle (the railway terminus) for hand pumped milds, bitters and cider before the game and then into the away end of the ground for Aggborough soup and then round to the other side of the away end for home made pies and pasties!  Heaven!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Hogroast and stuffing giant baps they also serve at Kidderminster. Bloody fantastic - along with the famous Aggborough soup. And, as has been said, all served with a full kitchen of staff. Superb.

Kidderminster and Cheltenham (well, when your brother wolfs down 5 burgers, you know the grubs alright).

As for this year, I don't really know, the only ground I ate something in that I can recall was Yeovil, and that had more trash than meat in it's burgers.

Back