• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Away GRUB

Best Away GRUB -

• Gillingham - That Pie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rushden - That Burger

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blackpool - Nice all round food

• Brentford - too bigger que to bother

• Anything else - add you choice to the thread

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Feb. 16 2006,00:23)]I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Hogroast and stuffing giant baps they also serve at Kidderminster.  Bloody fantastic -
I was going to...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Feb. 15 2006,18:14)]The diamond Burger at the very expensive Rushden and Diamonds, or my favioute would have the be the MASSIVE pie iGillingham, and cheap.

No point doing Worst food because we know already Col******r will win
Col U is ok.

Yeovil is bad, and presumably Swansea's has improved with their move.

Torquay is terrible and so is ours.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Feb. 15 2006,20:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hambone @ Feb. 15 2006,19:15)]I've always liked the Kiddie food (That's kidderminster, not kids meals).
Ironic really as I like kids meals not Kidderminster.
In the same vein I love Liver but I cannot stand Liverpool.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 16 2006,12:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Feb. 15 2006,20:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hambone @ Feb. 15 2006,19:15)]I've always liked the Kiddie food (That's kidderminster, not kids meals).
Ironic really as I like kids meals not Kidderminster.
In the same vein I love Liver but I cannot stand Liverpool.
There's possibly an Arsenal joke to be told here but I won't be making it.

Kidderminster wins hands down as I had a Chicken Chow Main.

Amazed Blackpool gets a mention. Some fat Northern potless tramp cooking a greasy burger didnt really do it for me.

wow.gif

Yep Kidderminster for me, not only Homemade Pies, Pasties, Hog roast baps, Burgers, and the famous Aggborough Soup but 3 different curries, quite a few veggie options in the chinese and Indian style served with rice or a nan. I was so surprised when I went to the kitchen section under the stand nearest the railway line so what was on offer. It put so many other grounds to shame.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Feb. 16 2006,14:29)]One thing - what the hell does option four in this poll actually mean?
Possibly the Spanish option, and questioning how good/bad or indifferent the food was.

Anybody who went to Kiddersminster last season and went into the Seating would have to be impressed by the food they had on offer...

Authentic, Home made food including everything from Vegetable Soup, to Sheperds Pie, to Chicken Chow Mein... reasonable price too...

Worst food IMO was Barnet. I was lucky enough to get there an hour before the game and still waited 40 minutes to get served by the 1 man and his dog working the food hut. No Bacon for the Bacon Cheeseburger and they had run out of Tea before kick-off.

The food in most football grounds is generally awful but Elmo Putney will back me on the pies at Bradford, absolutely marvellous to say the least.

Shame about the place though
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Feb. 16 2006,15:01)]Anybody who went to Kiddersminster last season and went into the Seating would have to be impressed by the food they had on offer...

Authentic, Home made food including everything from Vegetable Soup, to Sheperds Pie, to Chicken Chow Mein... reasonable price too...

Worst food IMO was Barnet. I was lucky enough to get there an hour before the game and still waited 40 minutes to get served by the 1 man and his dog working the food hut. No Bacon for the Bacon Cheeseburger and they had run out of Tea before kick-off.
The same kitchen served the terracing at Kiddie as well, hands down the best food ever consumed at a football match (plus three points gained to boot!).

I agree that Barnet was awful without me even buying anything, one look at someone elses yellow 'Burger' in a bun from the queue was all the encouragement needed to back away slowly.
biggrin.gif

Back