• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

best chant of the day

ablegrandson

Schoolboy
Being held at the entrance to Fulham Broadway station, a police woman on horse back with loud hailer was trying to explain why we were being held there, but was totally incoherent.
A quick rendition of uwot uwot uwot uwot I found quite amusing:goodun:

Had to laugh at the "We support a local team" and "Were where you when you were poor?"

Sawyer is a shrimper made me chuckle.

I was one of those who was held at Fulham Broadway after the game, we was right at the front and just sang our hearts out even thought there where Chelsea fans in numbers around us. Truely amazing day!

After we sang 'Sawyer is a Shrimper' after he was named on the bench, did anyone else see him get a ball straight in the chops ? lol:D

was singing at the station and getting dirty looks from the chelsea fans so decided to get every sufc fan around me singing and chelsea wouldnt have it and was telling us to shut up but we carried on loud and proud

we support our local team was a good one..

but c'mon it must be :

YEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS

I liked the 'We support our local team!' chants which was followed by 'Loyal Supporters!' chant, but I also liked the 'Sawyer, give us a wave...' chant which was followed by 'Sawyer is a Shrimper!' chant, both made me laugh! Both my favourite chants along with the 'Yeeeeeelllllllooooooooooooooowwwwssssss!' Chant, which was used quite a lot during the game! Fantastic atmosphere today in the 'shed end', but the Chelski support was shocking.

Being held at the entrance to Fulham Broadway station, a police woman on horse back with loud hailer was trying to explain why we were being held there, but was totally incoherent.
A quick rendition of uwot uwot uwot uwot I found quite amusing:goodun:

I hate that chant! Its rubbish!

I liked 'You all support Fulham', it seemed to wind them up alot.

"Let's go ****ing mental, Let's go ****ing mental" after we scored was a pretty good one.

Last edited:
Chant of the day was, quite obviously, "He's got a Pineapple on His head" and "Pineapple, give us a wave" to the Steward in front of the goal.

Closely followed by "On the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch" and "You think we'll equalise" when the stewards came out in force.

Last edited:
Best one for me was 'SOUTHEND AND WE'RE PROUD OF IT' closely followed by 'loyal supporters' :clap:
You can't beat it.

would have liked to have seen the faces on the chelsea fans at the other end with the basildon blues flag when we sang that one!

Couldn't believe it when I saw that one - a complete disgrace. Kind of goes along with what I've heard that Chelsea are trying more and more to cash in on our area, with schools and junior football - bad enough with Spurs and West Ham, but at least they ARE fairly near.

Back