• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well, getting out of the bottom division proved to be harder than I thought it would be.

Mind you, the club was in poor shape at the time of being relegated (May 2010) - large scale financial difficulties, a new manager and very few players on the books. There were fears of the club going out of business or simply continuing with relegation into the Conference - a division that is full of ex-league clubs.

So perhaps we should look back at the last 5 years and think of the good times we have had. Obviously the last game (or even last 2) will be on the list but here are 3 of my best memories.

[video=youtube;D5D4iBcEiA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5D4iBcEiA0&noredirect=1[/video]

• The first home game of the season 2010/2011 and trying to work out who the players were!
  • Bilel's missile goal v Northampton (I don't know the season)
  • Away game at Bury a few weeks ago.

Any others people would like to mention?