• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hes back with a bang 1 minute on the pitch and scored top man .But scored again as well.Big time lengend is bilel.This is not a duplicate thread.Im hes agent at the end of the season your see..........

Hes back with a bang 1 minute on the pitch and scored top man .But scored again as well.Big time lengend is bilel.This is not a duplicate thread.Im hes agent at the end of the season your see..........

According to BBC he came on as a sub after 74 minutes and scored in the 81st, so he was on the pitch for 6 minutes not 1 but he did really well, all the same.

Fantastic for him and nice to see the celebration with the players and also PS. Looks like everything is now water under the bridge. Now to continue moving forward and be crowned champions away at OXFORD

I'd want an agent who could spell and understand grammar, it would help when reading through contracts and such like :winking:

Oh dear, oh dear.

I remember a few comments about how Moshni costs us points. 1 game back and 2 points extra gained :-)

I still stand by my statement that his sending off at Oldham was harsh. Frustrating that highlights of the game never emerged.

It's a bit early for "I told you so"s, but fair play to him, he did well on the day and scored two goals......Lets hope for more of the same from Mohsni, and less of the Gillingham, Oldham and Borient repeats.

I'm man enough to say I was wrong, well done Bilel!

After the Oldham affair I would have accepted it if the club had chucked Bil out, even last week when Crawley were supposedly offering £100k for him, I thought we should take the money and run.

On Saturday he repaid Paul Sturrock's faith in him, when he's playing with a smile on his face there's not many better to watch - Long may it continue!

Viva Bilel!

I stand by the fact he has won us more poitns than he has lost.

You need players who can win you matches, and along with Ryan Hall he can.

He is worth sticking with. His introduction got the fans buzzing on Saturday and spurred us onto victory.

He is magnificent.

Back