• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I didn't realise it was stupid coming on a fans message board and having a bit of fun about a player who is becoming a fans favourite. I suppose Shrimperzone is a much better place when we all moan non stop. Maybe I should start one where we moan about how crap we are.

According to one of the stewards at the game ..he has just posted on Faceache...

"Moshni multiple fractures"

Bollocks.:darkcloud:

No not at all my fine friend. Our tunisian friend has had half a season does that make him
Legend. You the one who is looking stupid fawning over average players and at your age you should know better. This is league 2 in case ypu forgot.

:hilarious: Mohsni .... average? Same guy that had a bid from Blackpool rejected. Just wondering, are you using an iPhone?

According to one of the stewards at the game ..he has just posted on Faceache...

"Moshni multiple fractures"

So he'll be starting next week then?

No not at all my fine friend. Our tunisian friend has had half a season does that make him
Legend. You the one who is looking stupid fawning over average players and at your age you should know better. This is league 2 in case ypu forgot.

I haven't fawned over him, show me the post where I did. He must have something about him though, Blackpool wouldn't offer 250k and 400k in add-ons if he was pants. For what it's worth, watching him play is very entertaining, you never know what he is going to do, but he is full of enthusiasm,strong, courageous and a very likeable chap, which is what this thread is about. Nobody on this thread has said he is an amazing player, but they all like what they see.

if thats the case he will be out for a long time, a very long time... :thumbdown:

The last time I went to school Paris wasn't in Tunisia

Cap'n is being a bit harsh but at the same time there's a massive over-reaction to the ability of Bilel. At times he was a headless chicken on Saturday out of position and getting away with it. Our little run started without him in the team. If Coughlan can get fit the back four look solid enough to me. Perhaps with Bilel and Coughlan out plus Philips managing 1 game every 3 months the loan Market could be tapped.

Back to Bilel. Don't underestimate the positive vibes he brings to the team and the terraces but we have overestimated his abilities. He is a rough diamond but fortunately we have two experienced pros for him to learn from. To make the jump from non-league and establish himself is still no mean feat though.
Comparisons ? Spinner first time around was a different class.

Who was that chap that ran some stats which showed we have got more points with Bilel (and Corr) in the side, than not?...

Echo says today, that he definitely doesn't have any kind of fracture. But it could be ligament damage which is a more exotic way of saying a sprain.
I did it a few months back, was out for about 3 weeks, I had a grade 1 - 2 tear and I thought I was going to die but it sorted itself out quickly, footballers usually recover a bit quicker than your average Sunday league bloke though!
It looks a lot worse than it is a lot of the time aswell, my ankle looked like a massive joint of ham, so it's likely he wont be out for that long!

He only needs one Leg!

Echo says today, that he definitely doesn't have any kind of fracture. But it could be ligament damage which is a more exotic way of saying a sprain.
I did it a few months back, was out for about 3 weeks, I had a grade 1 - 2 tear and I thought I was going to die but it sorted itself out quickly, footballers usually recover a bit quicker than your average Sunday league bloke though!
It looks a lot worse than it is a lot of the time aswell, my ankle looked like a massive joint of ham, so it's likely he wont be out for that long!

He only needs one Leg!

You might have been alright for about three weeks, but you're not a professional footballer exerting the kind of pressure on the joint that comes hand in hand with professional football. Ankle ligament injuries tend to rule footballers out for months rather than weeks, and it entirely depends on the severity of the tear.

Back