• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bilel Odds Watch

Grayson

Life President⭐
It's getting to the time of the week where goalscorer odds are being drawn up by bookmakers. Can we find any bookies who have priced up Mohsni first/anytime goalscorer as a defender again?

Bet365 have him 8/1 FGS and 13/5 anytime. Not bad, but not quite last season's Macclesfield prices.

I could really do with another Macclesfield payday. I ended up ****ing away that £750 in no time.

Great minds i have been watching out for these odds too, my account is with bet365. So as Museshrimper if anyone knows any better odds please tell.

I think 8/1 may still be a decent punt, but I'm hoping one bookie messes up and he's at least a 16/1 shot somewhere!

8s seems to be as good as he got, and as good as he will get all season now I fear.

Had £5 on at 15/2 10 mins before kick off so happy with that, but no bookie errors this time around.

Back