• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Absolutely derisory from Mr Holloway- the same Mr Holloway who gets indignant for the same reason when liverpool only offer 6.5m for Charlie Adam
He will be worth nearer to 1m in the summer- like the way we are not rolling over and the talk that we will keep him to the end of the season. Correct decision

to be honest, if he left for a prem club, i'd love it to be blackpool. imagine a post match interview with bilel and holloway...

Absolutely derisory from Mr Holloway- the same Mr Holloway who gets indignant for the same reason when liverpool only offer 6.5m for Charlie Adam
He will be worth nearer to 1m in the summer- like the way we are not rolling over and the talk that we will keep him to the end of the season. Correct decision

very very good point, well made. I ahve said before, it makes no finanacial sense to sell him NOW unless it is the difference between the club going under, or paying the wages

As pringle says, part of me would love this (if we got the right amount).

You know as its Blackpool, he'd probably go straight into the 1st team and the thought of Bilel carving up the premiership would be very entertaining!

They'd probably sell him for £6m in the summer though. Good decision to turn this down.... 10 hours left!!

Rumour has it Bilel is happy in Southend because PS said if you look across the estuary you can see France.

As pringle says, part of me would love this (if we got the right amount).

You know as its Blackpool, he'd probably go straight into the 1st team and the thought of Bilel carving up the premiership would be very entertaining!

They'd probably sell him for £6m in the summer though. Good decision to turn this down.... 10 hours left!!

Yeah, Hollaway would probably get 25 goals out of him!

But now it appears Southend are committed to keeping Mohsni until the end of the season, although a Championship could still strike a deal for him and take him on an emergency loan after Monday's transfer deadline.

And where would the sense in that be??? I sincerely hope that's utter b***ocks - I'll be livid if that happened.

But now it appears Southend are committed to keeping Mohsni until the end of the season, although a Championship could still strike a deal for him and take him on an emergency loan after Monday's transfer deadline.

And where would the sense in that be??? I sincerely hope that's utter b***ocks - I'll be livid if that happened.

I can't see that happening ever! It just wouldn't happen!

That would be the absolute worst scenario - unless the club signed a deal for a very nice amount for a perm deal in the summer. Otherwise, absolutely pointless.

An agreement to sell him in the summer. It's just a way of getting around the transfer window.

Hmm, but what would Bilel get out of that? If he goes and sits on the bench at Blackpool or plays for the reserves he wouldn't learn much would he? What if Holloway realised he was ****, would we just get him back? It would ruin his career In my opinion! Would make more sense for us to sell him and for them to loan him back to us!

£400-£500k + add on's and a loan back to Southend for the remainder of this season, then we are talking Holloway you plum. Same goes for any other clubs sniffing around. Stop taking the **** out of small clubs.

£400-£500k + add on's and a loan back to Southend for the remainder of this season, then we are talking Holloway you plum. Same goes for any other clubs sniffing around. Stop taking the **** out of small clubs.

Personally, Smiffy, for that deal I'd want to see £1mill up top, how many Prem players are valued at less than a million on the way up, (note I say valued, not worth), so any player going into the Prem has got to be valued at seven figures, or very close. Let's get some of the stupid money out of the Prem and down to our level for once, not that Blackpool have got a lot TBH.
But Holloway can't talk about disrespect about Adams and then expect to offer silly money to us, sorry, Olly, I've had a lot of time for you and what you've done, been like a breath of fresh air in the Prem; you and McCarthy. However don't take us for mugs just because we're League Two, for a while.

Although this may sound stupid the last player that I looked forward to watching so much every week just for entertainment value was Stan Collymore. Moshni is achieving a lot in that anyone who can excite so many people and make it fun going to watch the Blues has got to be virtually priceless at the moment.
On top of that, I actually think he's good and could be great but for the player I think it would be good to get at least a season under his belt here to learn and develop before moving on, he'll be a better finished article for it.

Whisper it quiet, but while all this is going on no ones noticing Ferdinand, I hope, as I think he is one seriously good prospect......

Last edited:
I'm suprised to see Moshni wanted by prem clubs. If you compare him to Dervitte who was a premiership reserve there is simply not contest. I think he is a class act at this level but I think the jump to the prem for a guy who has only been proffesional for six months is a bit much.

Still good business for us touch wood and good luck to Moshni.

Back