• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bloody Franchise

I love people who slag off Milton Keynes, I mean really do you know what the city has to offer?

I'd probably say one of the best places to bring a family up in the UK.

Fighting a losing battle Stats! To be honest before I lived here I would have said the same.

I love people who slag off Milton Keynes, I mean really do you know what the city has to offer?

I'd probably say one of the best places to bring a family up in the UK.

Could not give a flying **** mate the point remains that that location is the home of the disgrace that is MK Dons and I hope one day to see the full demise of the team

ESB Football History Fact #138.

Sheffield Wednesday were formed, and called such, because a factory in the city wanted to organise a team for the unity of the workforce but most worked on the Saturday as well. They could only play on the Wednesday evening and formed Sheffield Wednesday as a result. Part of the reason why Wednesday are considered as the working class club of Sheffield is because of their factory roots.
Yet Sheffield FC , the oldest team in the world have never reached the heights of their younger city brothers.
SFC
Their only claims to fame being FA Amatuer cup winners in 1904 and taking Billericay Town to a replay in the FA vase final of 1977 (I was at Wembley and the replay at nottingham)

Hull would be the only place worse than MK!

Up until August I'd have agreed with you but when we were up in Hull for the Carling Cup we discovered a nice bit of Hull with some nice restaurants and decent pubs which comfortably edge the place ahead of the monotonous, concrete mediocrity that is Milton Keynes.

Up until August I'd have agreed with you but when we were up in Hull for the Carling Cup we discovered a nice bit of Hull with some nice restaurants and decent pubs which comfortably edge the place ahead of the monotonous, concrete mediocrity that is Milton Keynes.

With huge green areas, a cycle network, many lakes, the Grand Union canal cutting through the middle, but hey don't let a few tired stereotypes get in your way.

Back