• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bluearmy

Youth Team
Coming up on a bumper-packed BluesTV this Saturday.

We talk to:

STEVE TILSON - the boss gives his thoughts on a fantastic season and talks about the Blues chances of the title.

ADAM BARRETT - the frontrunner for the Supporters' Player of the Year talks to BluesTV about his PFA Award, the spirit in the camp and what it'll take to beat Yeovil

and we have an EXCLUSIVE interview with Southend United's co-owner RON MARTIN. He reveals who will and won't be getting new contracts at the end of the season. He'll give us an update on the situation regarding the new stadium and whether we're any closer to moving from Roots Hall. And we'll find out more about brand new initiatives for next season.

All this plus highlights from the victory at Macclesfield a couple of weeks ago, PLUS all the stats ahead of the game with Yeovil and the TEAM NEWS FIRST! - An exclusive to BluesTV.

Get to Roots early and Join James Harrod from 1pm.

BluesTV is available in cafes, restaurants and bars throughout Roots Hall.

West Stand - well there's a kinda cafe area there with TV's!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 26 2005,14:24)]West Stand - well there's a kinda cafe area there with TV's!
ahhh yes. stretching the defination a little bit, I guess.

Dave you have incoming!

Any chance of making these BluesTV broadcasts available to exiles? I don't mean "live" via some sort of link but maybe a copy sent out via DVD or something? I'd certainly pay for this more than I would for BluesWorld ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ April 26 2005,14:06)]He reveals who will and won't be getting new contracts at the end of the season.
Really? Seems a bit of a strange way to break the news.

For those of us who won't get to see it, I trust there will be a news piece on the official site on Saturday evening!?
rock.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 26 2005,20:09)]Any chance of making these BluesTV broadcasts available to exiles? I don't mean "live" via some sort of link but maybe a copy sent out via DVD or something? I'd certainly pay for this more than I would for BluesWorld ...

WS
Might have some sort of milage. I'll bring it up with the BluesTV people - could be a monthly DVD?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 26 2005,21:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 26 2005,20:09)]Any chance of making these BluesTV broadcasts available to exiles? I don't mean "live" via some sort of link but maybe a copy sent out via DVD or something? I'd certainly pay for this more than I would for BluesWorld ...

WS
Might have some sort of milage. I'll bring it up with the BluesTV people - could be a monthly DVD?
That sounds like a great idea, Dave. Please pursue it 'cos I reckon quite a few exiles would be up for it. Especially if it means we won't be stuck in front of the PC and can watch the features on a big TV screen!

WS

PS ~ you got any anyway that might accidentally fall into a jiffy bag to Spain?!

wink.gif

Back