• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Bradley Johnson from Leeds?

Johnson looks like he is back in our plans, we do however have some other top players if your interested...

David Lucas- Goalkeeper
Paul Telfer- OAP
Ben Parker- Left Back
Lubo Michalik- Central Defender
Neil Kilkenny- Attacking midfielder
Ian Westlake- Centre Midfielder
Peter Sweeney- Left Winger
Tresor Kandol- Target man

Get your bargains before the good ones go

I'll personally fund this as long as Delph drives them down and is overawed by the reception and closeness of the club and decides to go on strike and then we try to single handedly get a 18(?) year old to get us promoted with a succession of 45 yard screamers.

Echo reports Brush saying that the couple of bids we had put in for players have fallen through (prob not Jonson though). Brush gave the impression that he thought both deals would have been goers.

Echo reports Brush saying that the couple of bids we had put in for players have fallen through (prob not Jonson though). Brush gave the impression that he thought both deals would have been goers.

It may well have been Johnson, its far to say that he was going to be sold had Macca stayed. Seriously though any of the players mentioned above are for sale. What areas are you looking to boost?

You surprise me ;)

I'm still hopeful we'll get people in but I'm not holding my breath.

It may well have been Johnson, its far to say that he was going to be sold had Macca stayed. Seriously though any of the players mentioned above are for sale. What areas are you looking to boost?

Think we'd take all them - need a new right back, left back, centre-half, creative midfielder, left sided player and a front man!

Please send Telfer, Parker, Michalik, Kilkenny, Peter Sweeney and Kandol.

Sorted!

Someone get this list to Brush asap...

Johnson looks like he is back in our plans, we do however have some other top players if your interested...

David Lucas- Goalkeeper
Paul Telfer- OAP
Ben Parker- Left Back

Lucas - Resounding no.
Telfer - No ta!
Parker - Would rather have Herd.
Michalik - Has the turning circle of a bus. Definite no!
Kilkenny - I'd like him but he's got a bit of an iffy attitude hasn't he? He'd improve us on the pitch though.
Westlake - Nope.
Sweeney - The left sided version of Tommy Black? ie fat and lazy? Definitely not!
Kandol - Always thought he was gash right from when I used to watch him at Thurrock. Staggered he's still in the League.

Lucas - Resounding no.
Telfer - No ta!
Kilkenny - I'd like him but he's got a bit of an iffy attitude hasn't he? He'd improve us on the pitch though.
Westlake - Nope.
Sweeney - The left sided version of Tommy Black? ie fat and lazy? Definitely not!
Kandol - Always thought he was gash right from when I used to watch him at Thurrock. Staggered he's still in the League.

Kandol did great at Millwall earlier this season... goal every other game.

Kandol did great at Millwall earlier this season... goal every other game.

Their fans still think he's cack though interestingly. He is an odd one as he does pop up with the odd goal, but most of the time just doesn't look very good. Remember his performance against us in the Championship at the Hall? Dear me!

Lucas - Resounding no.
Telfer - No ta!
Westlake - Nope.

Kilkenny would fit in well with your style of play, he is however a jumped up, arrogant, spilt baby though. When he wants to play you can see he started at Arsenal, when he doesn't fancy it all he is good for is moaning and pointing. He might do better though being a bigger fish, he was a star for Oldham before we signed him and the team was virtually built round him

Think we'd take all them - need a new right back, left back, centre-half, creative midfielder, left sided player and a front man!

Please send Telfer, Parker, Michalik, Kilkenny, Peter Sweeney and Kandol.

Sorted!

Someone get this list to Brush asap...

I do hope you're joking.

Their fans still think he's cack though interestingly. He is an odd one as he does pop up with the odd goal, but most of the time just doesn't look very good. Remember his performance against us in the Championship at the Hall? Dear me!

Don't get me wrong, i don't think Kandol's the man but i do think you would be a much better side for a target man/poacher figure. You get good crosses in and having someone who perhaps does very little apart from stand in the box and finish chances would transform you overnight. I have commented evertime i have seen you since Freddy went, there is no real threat at that end of the field.

Don't get me wrong, i don't think Kandol's the man but i do think you would be a much better side for a target man/poacher figure. You get good crosses in and having someone who perhaps does very little apart from stand in the box and finish chances would transform you overnight. I have commented evertime i have seen you since Freddy went, there is no real threat at that end of the field.

Going on previous experience, Kandol would no doubt be hounded out of this club very quickly though.........:unsure:

Westlake is a good player... saw him play a few times for Ipswich! Hard working - and his left foot would add balance. But anyone from Leeds will be on outrageous money!!!

David Lucas- Goalkeeper
Paul Telfer- OAP
Ben Parker- Left Back

David Lucas - No thanks, much prefer Mildenhall.
Paul Telfer - Again, no thanks. Surprised his still playing professionally, how old is he?
Ben Parker - Don't think I've ever seen him play, if I have I can't remember him.
Lubo Michalik - Looked a donkey against us in the Championship, looked a donkey against us last season and looked a donkey against us this season. No thanks.
Neil Kilkenny - He would be someone of interest, but as pointed out has a bit of an attitude problem, definately has the talent though.
Ian Westlake - I seem to recall him being highly rated somewhere, possibly Ipswich? Don't know a great deal about him though.
Peter Sweeney - Decent left foot, and would provide balance to the midfield.
Tresor Kandel - His pony, he truly is, how he has made it in the professional game is beyond me. I'd have any of our forwards over him.

Back