• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bradley Lowery RIP

Pubey

Very sad news.

It's been incredible how his story has become so public. I hope that some good things can come from this in terms of research, health funding and awareness of these terrible paediatric cancers.

RIP Bradley.

Poor lad and poor family. But they played an absolute blinder over the last year or so, gaining exposure for his condition and giving him so many wonderful experiences.

Sad, sad, day - the world was a little bit brighter for him being around.

Very sad indeed; it makes me very humble and thankful what what me, and mine have..................and too often take for granted.

Since we sent him an Xmas card we have followed his adventures in the media and TV. Without knowing the little lad I shed a tear today. Very very sad. RIP little man.

Tragic indeed. RIP Bradley, you made the world a better place for the short time you were here. :'(

RIP. Gutting for him and his family. Hope he enjoyed all the brilliant opportunities he got to live life to the fullest before it was so cruelly taken away from him.

My son is just a month or two older than Bradley. Hearing this terrible news today makes me appriciate him even more.

A word about Jemain Defoe as well. He deserves the highest praise for the way he has conducted himself with that poor lad. The most noble I have ever seen in a sportsman, complete respect for the man.

Last edited:
Whatever your beliefs, mine is that he is now free from pain and flying with the angels. RIP Bradley.

Huge credit to his family and also to Jermain Defoe in the way they have conducted themselves throughout this whole horrible scenario, I hope the trolls who have posted absolutely despicable comments online are hanging their heads in shame but I suspect their skin is just too thick.

My son is just a month or two older than Bradley. Hearing this terrible news today makes me appriciate him even more.

A word about Jemain Defoe as well. He deserves the highest praise for the way he has conducted himself with that poor lad. The most noble I have ever seen in a sportsman, complete respect for the man.

I thought it was just a show at first but then I saw this! He genuinely is the nicest bloke and even though he played for West Ham I have bags of respect for him.

Back