• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brazil vs Portugal!

Just tried to order tickets waiting for my mate to get back to me. The only seats we can get are £40 one's together so might give it a miss! Not sure yet.

I wanted upper tier! Can't get two seats together in most sections without paying £40. See what my mate comes back with and I will decide by tomorrow.

i think all upper tier seats are 40 quid atleast m8 and also i dont think you can get seats together hardly anywhere anymore i struggled to find 4 together last night

are you getting the train and if you are what is this best route to take and what is the best station to get back on at after the game. i will be getting on the train from rayleigh

hullbridge shrimper:

i will also be getting the train from rayleigh, i think i will be leaving about 5ish!

i will be getting off at stratford or shenfiel (get mixed up) and then getting on the silver link straight to the ground. thats the quickest route and takes about an hour!

hullbridge shrimper:

i will also be getting the train from rayleigh, i think i will be leaving about 5ish!

i will be getting off at stratford or shenfiel (get mixed up) and then getting on the silver link straight to the ground. thats the quickest route and takes about an hour!

you will be getting off at stratford, shenfield is no where near ****nal

what is the best station to use on the way back and how long will queues be does anyone know

I went to the ****nal Vs Sheff Utd game, and if the tickets are nearly all sold, you will be quing at ****nal station for quite a while, the over land station is closed match days

The situation down Gillespie Road towards the ****nal station isn't great but its a damn sight better than it used to be at the last few games i've been to!

hullbridge shrimper:

by the way i also posted as hullbridge shrimper whilst this account wasnt working

I will be doing exactly the same getting off at highbury and islington looked it up seems easy enough route only 1 change and about 10-15 minuite walk from the ground so hopefully wont be too busy after the game

ps wear your southend shirt maybe ill bump into you at rayleigh station

although old trafford was amazing, went to england macedonia last autumn and it was the most boring game of football i've ever watched

The Macedonia game was dreadful for atmosphere - but what did we have to cheer?!

I've often found the atmosphere at Old Trafford pretty good for England games, particularly in the final World Cup Qualifier against Poland. Although the Polish supporters were always going to make it a little interesting!

Be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like at the new Wembley. Certainly looking forward to the opening though, I've just about had enough of trekking up to Old Trafford for these games!

Back