• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brazil vs Portugal!

I'll be supporting myself!

My main reason for going is simply to go to the Emirates, but admittedly it's an attractive fixture and admittedly we'd love Portugal to be stuffed!

:guns:

Last edited:
emirates is a brilliant ground!

everyone getting excited about tomorrow then. i am can't wait. leaving pretty early. about 5 from rayleigh station!

Great game. full of skills. world class players. atmosphere was carnival like full off people in yellow dancing and music. mexican waves were real funny. seats were the best i have ever sat in. 18th row dead in line with the centre spot. not bad for £30

ronaldo got abused but had some great skills that he showed off. in the end portugal won 2 nil and the brazilian fans were all gone before the 80th minute.

real good night out!

Great game. full of skills. world class players. atmosphere was carnival like full off people in yellow dancing and music. mexican waves were real funny. seats were the best i have ever sat in. 18th row dead in line with the centre spot. not bad for £30

ronaldo got abused but had some great skills that he showed off. in the end portugal won 2 nil and the brazilian fans were all gone before the 80th minute.

real good night out!

Yep had a good time as well. Was quite suprised that all the Brazilian fans left early. Thought Portugal deserved the win. As you say great atmosphere for most of the match.

If you think at Emirates the lower tier holds 23,000 so thats not far off what our new ground will hold. But the seats in the lower tier at Emirates were a bit shallow & not as steep as at Swansea for example. Hopefully with our new ground being one tier it will be similar to Swansea.

Drove & parked near the ground & was home by 11.35pm much quicker than getting home from Spurs!

Back