• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breast Feeding is it about to go to new levels??

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
Just for MrB and number11

We usually find what the stars of Hollywood do, the women of the western world tend to follow.

Clicky here!!

So what is your opinion on this,

a) It is ok for the mother to go public

b) We should embrace the old traditional methods used upto the early 1930s

c) Breastfeeding is a complete NO no - for god sake we have artificial milk and plastic bottles so this not necessary.

Last edited:
Haven't we done this one? The West treats boobies as sex objects (Page 3) and therefore finds breast feeding as troublesome.

Sure I remember a previous thread....I shall have an old thread dig!

No no no the previous thread was an arguement that in the SZFC dressing room before a match Bob Crachitt got his baps out, and let Don have a suck but the other members of the SZFC got jeleous and MrB feeling sorry for them complained. Or am I confused.

No no no the previous thread was an arguement that in the SZFC dressing room before a match Bob Crachitt got his baps out, and let Don have a suck but the other members of the SZFC got jeleous and MrB feeling sorry for them complained. Or am I confused.

You are confused, it was the BARRIS not me. Don would have choked on the Axminster if it was me.

I so wished that I played for SZFC :( Can I be some kind of mascot?

Just for MrB and number11

We usually find what the stars of Hollywood do, the women of the western world tend to follow.

Clicky here!!

So what is your opinion on this,

a) It is ok for the mother to go public

b) We should embrace the old traditional methods used upto the early 1930s

c) Breastfeeding is a complete NO no - for god sake we have artificial milk and plastic bottles so this not necessary.

Urghh....that's put me off my cottage cheese sandwhich :puke

Urghh....that's put me off my cottage cheese sandwhich :puke

it's put me right of my milkshake!

mischa-barton-got-milk.jpg

The previous thread was about breast feeding in public I think, This is a whole different ball game, I assume, about breast feeding other peoples babies.

I can't see a Problem at all, especially in instances of starving babies, however i doubt whether it ought to be a regular thing as there may well be problems regarding "bonding issues"

and if Ms Vacaru is reading, I am not weaned and a bit peckish at the mo'

The previous thread was about breast feeding in public I think, This is a whole different ball game, I assume, about breast feeding other peoples babies.

I can't see a Problem at all, especially in instances of starving babies, however i doubt whether it ought to be a regular thing as there may well be problems regarding "bonding issues"

and if Ms Vacaru is reading, I am not weaned and a bit peckish at the mo'

Oooo I see, can't open the article.

Call me a cynic but I am sure this family would have benefited a lot more had Selma Hayek given them (say) $100.

Doesn't make such a good photo op though, does it?

Something inherently wrong with this in these circumstances for me. Breast feeding your own child or acting as a regular wet nurse, as was done for the landed gentry for hundred of years, seems perfectly acceptable, but to just feed someone else's baby as an impromptu and one off whim just seems rather wrong. And there just happened to be a photographer there? Publicity me thinks, and a lot of public discussion as a result of the photos.

Hmm, this is a wierd subject

How do you know that another womans juices are as good as yours. How do u know this woman hasnt been drinking etc?

if you've filled your car up with BP optimax all its life because you want the best for it, do you really want to that one time fill it with supermarket slosh?

if you've filled your car up with BP optimax all its life because you want the best for it, do you really want to that one time fill it with supermarket slosh?
Good comparison, though didn't Shell produce Optimax? Believe it's now called 'V-Power'. Get your facts straight Felli!

Oh and the main purpose of breasts is for me to stare at, I will not be convinced otherwise.

Good comparison, though didn't Shell produce Optimax? Believe it's now called 'V-Power'. Get your facts straight Felli!

Oh and the main purpose of breasts is for me to stare at, I will not be convinced otherwise.

what do i know, i only deal in the supermarket stuff! :finger:

Last edited:
Back