• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Despite our pre-season expectations, we are 2 points clear at top of the League and heading for Championship football. We are in that position on merit - even after losing our opening game of the season at home.

We've beaten Bradford, Swindon, Rotherham, Gillingham and Bristol City away and Col U, Oldham, Tranmere, Yeovil and Nottingham Forest at home.

We've scored 31 goals in the League conceding only 17.

We're at home in the second round of the FA Cup.

We've got competition for places.

We've discovered James Lawson.

All our strikers know how to find the net.

We've already been on t' telly.

We've got Tilly as the nation's best manager.

We've got Brushy coaching his little heart out.

We're the TV's featured game left, right and centre as we play tomorrow against the division's second placed team (after us!!!) in full knowledge that a win could take us a mighty 5 points clear. The game's already a sell-out!!

We just completed our most-expensive signing in years and he looks like some player.

Our star striker is being talked about as an England international.

He says he loves it here!

He just scored a hat-trick - AWAY FROM HOME!!!

People we know are now congratulating us on the form of our team. They're beginning to take notice.

SWANSEA - PAH!!

If our team plays the way we know they can (and why on earth would we doubt that right now), then quite frankly you haven't got a chance!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 11 2005,10:47)]We just completed our most-expensive signing in years and he looks like some player.
who are you talking about and what player does he look like
rock.gif

Going by the topic title, I thought this topic was a reminder about wearing certain garments of underwear!

rock.gif

We are in blinding form and doing really well. We have every chance of beating swansea tomorrow (although I'm not predicting anything!)

Let's get behind the blues!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 11 2005,11:26)]Going by the topic title, I thought this topic was a reminder about wearing certain garments of underwear!

rock.gif
If they're lucky - then get 'em on!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 11 2005,12:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 11 2005,11:26)]Going by the topic title, I thought this topic was a reminder about wearing certain garments of underwear!

rock.gif
So what's your message to me regarding my undies if they are unlucky?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 11 2005,12:04)]
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

rock.gif
Your choice Mark:

1. Stop wearing your wife's underwear - you're stretching them?
2. Put your own in the wash. 3 week's wear is too much?
3. It's time to move on from your favourite Thomas the Tank Engine boxers?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 11 2005,13:10)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

rock.gif
Your choice Mark:

Hhhhhmmm, all three apply.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 11 2005,12:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 11 2005,13:10)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

rock.gif

rock.gif
Your choice Mark:

Hhhhhmmm, all three apply.
biggrin.gif

Back