• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Southend United

The loss of Hopper has been proved crucial for us. His threat up front being removed has allowed Rovers to pump balls upfield almost all the time. Four goals and probably more to come...

I’m not about to start blaming Campbell, as the man is in a shockingly bad situation.

BUT

This team were clearly capable of leading 2-0 at the halfway point (which arguably could have been more), so how is it possible that they capitulate that easy?

I really don’t know what to say at this point .. we were absolutely cruising at HT and 2-0 up. I’m now surrounded by very buoyant Bristolians

Hahahaha

Banter United FC

Get ****ed Southend, you fraudulent bunch of fannies

I’m not about to start blaming Campbell, as the man is in a shockingly bad situation.

BUT

This team were clearly capable of leading 2-0 at the halfway point (which arguably could have been more), so how is it possible that they capitulate that easy?

Sol hasn’t got a ****ing clue. We would have been better off with Henrik or even Waddock. We would have been a LOT better off with AB and Tilly.

I know we are not supposed to blame Campbell and we need to give him time to get his own players in etc but yet again we were winning and suddenly we are loosing and any fool can see that our tactics are absolutely pants. I know lets blame the Referee. Not the payers and most certainly not the Manager. Well I will he has had so many opportunities since he arrived in November. Get rid of Campbell bring in a proper lower league Manager and send Campbell to Celebrity etc. For me, Paul Clark with Glen Pennyfather as his Number Two. Cant wait to listen to Campbells post match Statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know how much Uncle Warchest is charging for the half-season cards?

Sol hasn’t got a ****ing clue. We would have been better off with Henrik or even Waddock. We would have been a LOT better off with AB and Tilly.

Better off with Henrik, how?

Waddock? He'd thrown in the towel.

Agreed, I wanted us to go hell for leather for AB & Tilly.

Sadly, Captain Warchest had a stonk-on for the Swede.

Have to say it’s time to bring back Ox. He’s not perfect but at least he saves a few pens. Bish is just not ready.
Has our so-called goalkeeping coach actually improved Oxley or Bishop at all? Genuine question.

Can I get a refund on my Boxing Day tickets?

Back