• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Britains got no talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
i prefered the 4 fitties 'Scarla' playing them dodgey stringed instruments. i still reckon that kid's gunna take a bit more bullying tomorrow morning!

"That kid" probably already knows he's through to the finals, so I think he'll take great delight in telling any bullies tomorrow to go .... themselves. Thought he did brilliantly, brought a tear to my eye.

WOW.

He's through to the final.

I never listen to that kind of music, but I've had that on repeat x 3 times. That was amazing.

To sing like that when you have no confidence is truley remarkable, well do kid, hold your head up high and just ignore the bullies

I can see why he got bullied.

Yawwwnnn

You attempts to be controversial and edgy are really quite pathetic and boring now son.

Most people think that you are a Knob, your brother (other than when blindly trying to defend his knob of a brother) comes across as a decent fellow with a lot to contribute and i am *****ed of with the fact that I have crossed swords with him because of a T*wat like you.

"J" sometimes comes across quite controversial but at least he has a point and a Brain.

Do yourself a favour, grow up......you are 18 now and should acting like an adult.

You are a silly little cyber warrior who is sitting in him bedroom in his mummy and daddy’s house because he has nothing better to do and no friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back