• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

British Justice.....

With baby rapists getting 6 years and probably be out in three and barrymore prancing around for the entertainment of the masses and innocent travellers stabbed to death for a few quid what Justice system do you think we should be striving for.

I'd like to see Abu Hamza and Nick griffin in a boxing ring or like I witnessed once at a gypsy site, a big pit is dug, two men, bare knuckles get in, and one crawls out.

or should we send these poor unfortuanate "criminals" to Disney and teach them to find their inner child?

Pikey pit or Disney for the crims?

rock.gif

Pikey pit every time for me...

Strange that justice should be failing so badly, especially as this government is investing so heavily in creating a police state that can monitor joe public's every movement.......???

Personally I'd like to see the like's of Abu Hamza strung up in the middle of Trafalgar Sq, then a hit the hook game can be played...

Along the lines of the deli counter at your local supermarket, you take a numbered ticket and patiently await your turn to take a free swipe at the *******, obviously the tickets would have to be pretty big as the numbers would probably have to run into the millions!!...

Its something similar to the stoning that they do in arab states, but far more personal i feel...

But a game i'd like to see introduced upon scum like him.

Anyone like this idea?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Jan. 18 2006,11:36)]Personally I'd like to see the like's of Abu Hamza strung up in the middle of Trafalgar Sq, then a hit the hook game can be played...

Along the lines of the deli counter at your local supermarket, you take a numbered ticket and patiently await your turn to take a free swipe at the *******, obviously the tickets would have to be pretty big as the numbers would probably have to run into the millions!!...

Its something similar to the stoning that they do in arab states, but far more personal i feel...

Anyone like this idea?

rock.gif
Public stonings and executions were a winner in the past, used to be an event for all the family.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Jan. 18 2006,12:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Jan. 18 2006,11:36)]Personally I'd like to see the like's of Abu Hamza strung up in the middle of Trafalgar Sq, then a hit the hook game can be played...

Anyone like this idea?

rock.gif
Public stonings and executions were a winner in the past, used to be an event for all the family.
Perhaps there could be an advertisement in The Grauniad for an official goverment funded torturer. Might beat the crap out of the usual army of outreach co-ordinators.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Jan. 18 2006,12:15)]Public stonings and executions were a winner in the past, used to be an event for all the family.
The other traditional punishment, cutting off one hand , would not have quite the same effect over here.

but we could go back to a few of our older customary punishments,

so who is for : Hanging for stealing a loaf of bread and
6 months for being drunk in a public place

I suggest hanging for parking on a double yellow, and all those sodding cyclists who are intent on cleaning me up as i innocently wander along the pavement.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Jan. 18 2006,08:35)]With baby rapists getting 6 years and probably be out in three and barrymore prancing around for the entertainment of the masses and innocent travellers stabbed to death for a few quid what Justice system do you think we should be striving for.

I'd like to see Abu Hamza and Nick griffin in a boxing ring or like I witnessed once at a gypsy site, a big pit is dug, two men, bare knuckles get in, and one crawls out.

or should we send these poor unfortuanate "criminals" to Disney and teach them to find their inner child?
I'd like to set Nick Griffin's face on fire then put it out with a metal spade.

If I did I'd probably only get a £250 fine and a suspended sentence, I think it's worth it.

ahh andrew andrew andrew,dont you find it a tad amusing that Jai can post a horrid violent post and gets no come backs and i get that bully matt having a pop at me for my religious beliefs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Jan. 18 2006,20:39)]ahh andrew andrew andrew,dont you find it a tad amusing that Jai can post a horrid violent post and gets no come backs and i get that bully matt having a pop at me for my religious beliefs.
our blond friend from stanford is a free man again, he said hed like to catch up with you.....................

Nothing wrong with Nick Griffin..
he  is just a typical case of why people can't speak their minds.
Let's get this right, i have seen Abu Hamza preaching at he's ex-beloved mosque, and all he does is preach hate and death to the west.. so why f%&king live here muggins?
and nick griffin says we need to tighten immigration laws and that's it.. bang! In the dock's for publically trying to sort out this countrie's mess.. unbelievable
rock.gif

Back