• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ooh-andy-ansah

Director
Those Brown shoes really didn't work with the suit Phil, credit for making the change at half time, think you should have brought in a stylist rather than Brian Horton :winking::smile:

This was my main takeaway from last weekend too. Light brown shoes with dark suit? Not in my name.

Although then I saw a sales guy in his early 20s in our office this week sporting the same look and now am wondering if I'm just behind the times.

This was my main takeaway from last weekend too. Light brown shoes with dark suit? Not in my name.

Although then I saw a sales guy in his early 20s in our office this week sporting the same look and now am wondering if I'm just behind the times.

No you're not you don't want to look like a prize twunt!

Mid brown shoes with a dark suit have been the vogue for ages. I've never understood why as they just don't work in my book, but there you go.

Brown shoes and dark blue suits are almost de rigeur now, you lot are just fashion victims and stuck in the past. It's only an extension of cowboy boots with jeans, which has been around for absolutely ages.

:winking:

No you're not you don't want to look like a prize twunt!

Too late for that in his case:raspberry:

It is correct dress form, as management, & he will also need brown gloves (not black) for the winter wear collection.

Ok I concede it could be worse, far worse, sorry Phil
chris_eubank_2005_11_23.jpg

Another mistake by him, this time not only the team but now his choice of clothes. He can't stop making changes to the team and clearly doesn't know his best starting 11, can't even choose the right clothing

Biggest concern for me is a quote from the League Paper. " We are still missing the final piece of the jig saw a goalscorer. We are still in the market for one to play alongside Hunt" Quite what signals that gives to Messrs Pigott and Mooney, I am not sure but not a very positive one. For goodness sake Pigott only signed 10 days ago. After all what striker would want to come to us anyway. Brown only starts one at a time.!

Biggest concern for me is a quote from the League Paper. " We are still missing the final piece of the jig saw a goalscorer. We are still in the market for one to play alongside Hunt" Quite what signals that gives to Messrs Pigott and Mooney, I am not sure but not a very positive one. For goodness sake Pigott only signed 10 days ago. After all what striker would want to come to us anyway. Brown only starts one at a time.!

Thought exactly the same, after all Brown signed them both and now he's intimating that they're not good enough :nope:.

FFS this is a lighthearted thread about the man's fashion sense, give it a rest.

Back