• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT - Transfer Talk

I just sold a superb/superb bat for just over 1 million. I wish I was online for the deadline as I'd have kept him for that rubbish price.

Just purchased my new WK trainee:

Roland Chill (2566919)

Roland is a LH Batsman and LFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.
Plays For: bishops waltham
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 6,958
Wages: £1,243 p/w

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Paid 1.25m for him, not sure if that's too high or not but not particularly fussed. He's getting 2 bat and a wk net.

Just picked up the batting trainee (and future captain) ive been looking for, paid 550k for him but im getting at least 3mm for my YP so im not too worried.... onto 2 Batting nets.....

Devon is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with superb leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.
Plays For: Benjishire CC
Battrick Rating: 7,490
Wages: £696 p/w

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: competent Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: competent

this chap on the market. 3.2m at the moment, worth it as trainable?

13. Kumara Kumari (2305762)Kumara is a LH Batsman and LM Bowler. He is a defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has superb batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.

Plays For: LooneyToons
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Battrick Rating: 29,320
Wages: £5,995 p/w
Processing ...
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: quality Consistency: superb
Fielding: respectable

this chap on the market. 3.2m at the moment, worth it as trainable?

13. Kumara Kumari (2305762)Kumara is a LH Batsman and LM Bowler. He is a defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has superb batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.

Plays For: LooneyToons
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Battrick Rating: 29,320
Wages: £5,995 p/w
Processing ...
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: quality Consistency: superb
Fielding: respectable
I like, especially with the bonus of good stamina.

didn't get the bowler (went for 5m) but in the market for a couple of others. My YP has a bid of 300k with a full day to go, so hoping for 1m+ there.

Plays For: on the up
Battrick Rating: 3,502
Wages: £471 p/w
Processing ...
Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless
Processing ...

Current Bid:
£500,000 by on the up