• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bucket collection, 30th October

I thought you and Smiffy were on my team too?! I can do sweet talking and soft soaping !!!

Yes well after deep consideration we will let you make all the cakes....God I'm so easily swayed..but anything to keep the peace.:)

take the collection buckets down southend seafront on saturday night for the lazer show
bring in the public!!

Does anyone know where they will be stationed? Would be nice to know who I am giving my money to.

Does anyone know where they will be stationed? Would be nice to know who I am giving my money to.

Most of us will be behind the shed in the corner of the Spread carpark...we can only take unmarked used notes though..:sherlock:

Apart from that at every gate entrance.

Most of us will be behind the shed in the corner of the Spread carpark...we can only take unmarked used notes though..:sherlock:

Apart from that at every gate entrance.

Hope to see you there ;)

All entrances, all exits, all carparks, don't even try to go for a ****, if you do they will find you, if they don't then i will LOL. They will be everywhere mate, from what i understand there will be no fixed features except for the entrances, look just give ok, it's no good asking people on here how to avoid them LOL. UTB

All entrances, all exits, all carparks, don't even try to go for a ****, if you do they will find you, if they don't then i will LOL. They will be everywhere mate, from what i understand there will be no fixed features except for the entrances, look just give ok, it's no good asking people on here how to avoid them LOL. UTB

I usually go in the entrance between the South and East stand. I'll be wearing last season's home shirt with 'Laurent' on the back (I'm sure there aren't that many ;) )

Top post...we will find you wherever you try to hide.:support:

I usually go in the entrance between the South and East stand. I'll be wearing last season's home shirt with 'Laurent' on the back (I'm sure there aren't that many ;) )

Dashman the Shrimper and his family will capture you then.

You want cake, i will bring you cake, i can't help cus i will have young kids with me, but i will bring cake and loads of cash with me, i will be using the East stand top entrance and will leave the cake with whoever is there, keep your buckets handy, you may need them to puke in after eating the cake LOL. Bless you all, oh if OBL is there then i may swap the cake for something a little more appetising, like vodka and cake. UTB

Back