• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Car Dilema

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Bought a new car a month ago and have left my old Golf on my drive and have had it valeted and tidyed up , only trouble is that the battery died on me and only got round to charging it up via jump leads on sat.

The battery now appears to be ok , only trouble is that immobiliser light has come on and the handbook tells me its not reading the chip in my key .

I had trouble a few months back and had to call out someone to make me a new key which cost 200 snoots which i've got no intenion of paying as car value is only £ 3 k so will be eatuing up my money that i need .

Anyopne got any idea's as i know taking it up the Garage will be cheaper but obviously can't get the ****ker to move , catch 22 !!!

Back