• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Carlisle Roll Call

MJ_WFC

Youth Team
Right then, who's going?

Lets see who the loyal supporters are.

Ringtone will be there, naturally

I can only get there by coach, and my brother is home for the weekend so im missing it, although would love a trip up by car with ashingdon-shimper..

Will be going as per usual with hubby, Apes and meeting my son there.
Going in style to this one flying from Stansted to Newcastle only takes an hour.

Me and Hils and my old man will be there, first ever trip to Carlisle!

Me and my old man also there - 1st time as well. By Trust Coach !!

Brettie Angell, you are in the West Stand with your Dad and two bro's yeah , or am I mistaken ??

I was right.
I'll be alright tomorrow if we at least get that point. I want us to do it with a point, and not because Walsall lose - we must bne masters of our own destiny !!

Yes mate doing it of our own backs tomorrow would be quality!

See you on the coach fella!

One of the most perceptive things you have ever said on here.
Good effort!

[Tongue firmly in cheek!!!] :whistling:

well am sure in a few years time i will still be going, shame you dont have anything good to say on here (well not a bad read when i cant sleep)

anyway this is going of the thread and i know how you boys from Scotland dont like this to happen

safe trip down from the highlands:liar:

xxx

Back