• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

Bill Nighy coming out of his house just around the corner from the Imperial War Museum. Not as tall as I thought.

One from yesterday:

Jon Snow wearing a helmet to wheel a bike along the pavement.

I was nearly blinded by his tie.

Jay from Eastenders at the Billercay v Southend game

Jay from Eastenders at the Billercay v Southend game

Was just going to say the same, also nice to see Anton pop over to watch and catch up with his old mates amongst the non playing players there watching.

This week I've seen Sean Lock standing at a bus stop near my work, Tom Baker in my hometown and yesterday Chris Eubank in his Rolls Royce convertible (KO 111) down Pall Mall.

John Malkovich in the Long Acre branch of Muji last month. I assume he's in theatre somewhere in the west end. He's a real presence.

When I went to hire a van on Monday apparantly some bloke who used to play a builder in Corrie was there. No idea.

Is the guy from whatever that TV programme was still working the coffee shop at your place?

Naboo from The Boosh (Michael Fielding)...yep still here.

On the rare times he serves me he knows that I know and it's all a bit awkward. :ROFL:

Naboo from The Boosh (Michael Fielding)...yep still here.

On the rare times he serves me he knows that I know and it's all a bit awkward. :ROFL:

You would have thought his brother would have sorted him something out however it is a mystery why Noel still has a TV career.

Back