• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Former BluesinBC

I am not sure if this belongs in this forum, but thought it might amuse a few of you. I am still playing a game of CM (01/02 version) that I started about four years ago. I haven't looked at it for a while, as it was just getting too easy.

Starting with the actual Blues team of 2001 (one of the worst teams in the game according to the software writers), we reached the Premiership in four seasons. (Two seasons in the Championship). We won our first Championship three years later and have retained it 18 times. We have won 10 Champions' League titles and 8 FA Cups. Using a strategy of picking up former megastars in the twilight of their careers and giving them opportunities on the coaching staff, the following players have pulled on the Blue shirt:

David Beckham
Raul
Walter Samuel
Alessandro del Piero
Wayne Rooney
Roberto Carlos
Jose Antonio Reyes (last real life player still in the team)

The leading Blues scorer (overtaking the great Roy Hollis) is now Jonny Allan, who scored over 400 goals. I believe he is actually turning out for Northwich Victoria these days. Tilly, go and have a look at him.

Great post
smile.gif

I'm playing fifa 07 at the moment and im still in the championship ( first season ) but i have got all the best players in world including sir kev, freddy, flavs and barrett

Probably in the wrong forum but I too had a game where Johnny Allan scored for fun. Him and Jamie McGowan (formerly of third Plymouth) set all manner of records for England with nationalised Brazillian Fabio Henrique Moedim.

Good times. Shame my comp doesn't run any of the newer ones!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Former BluesinBC @ Oct. 14 2006,22:19)]I am not sure if this belongs in this forum, but thought it might amuse a few of you. I am still playing a game of CM (01/02 version) that I started about four years ago. I haven't looked at it for a while, as it was just getting too easy.

Starting with the actual Blues team of 2001 (one of the worst teams in the game according to the software writers), we reached the Premiership in four seasons. (Two seasons in the Championship). We won our first Championship three years later and have retained it 18 times. We have won 10 Champions' League titles and 8 FA Cups. Using a strategy of picking up former megastars in the twilight of their careers and giving them opportunities on the coaching staff, the following players have pulled on the Blue shirt:

David Beckham
Raul
Walter Samuel
Alessandro del Piero
Wayne Rooney
Roberto Carlos
Jose Antonio Reyes (last real life player still in the team)

The leading Blues scorer (overtaking the great Roy Hollis) is now Jonny Allan, who scored over 400 goals. I believe he is actually turning out for Northwich Victoria these days. Tilly, go and have a look at him.
That is actually quite scary you know. Head over to the Pub for the official FM/CM thread, and you'll see the similarities between your tenure and mine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Oct. 14 2006,22:22)]I'm playing fifa 07 at the moment and im still in the championship ( first season ) but i have got all the best players in world including sir kev, freddy, flavs and barrett
Got fifa 07 as well and am currantly topping the championship table with a side containing Ricketts, Barrett with a mop of curly hair, a bald Maher and a white Jay Smith!
tounge.gif

Just got Southend relegated from the Championship in FM 2007, Eastwood finished as top scorer but that wasnt enough to save me
sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back