• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
Absolute Rubbish if any other teams are spying on here .

But between us lot ,we have got to sign this guy on a long contract .

He started slowly and looked like he couldn't actually defend the first few games he played for us ,but boy ,has he improved .
Great going forward ,brilliant left foot ,great at free kicks ,good in a tight spot with the ball ,and is now a solid defender that adds much needed height to the defence .He also looks a fine athlete ,as with all that's been going on with him regarding his new baby and the Scottish under 21's this week ,he was as fit in the 93rd minute as he was in the first .

He looks like he's got a great future in the game ,hopefully with us .

No chance of signing him! He is highly rated at Wolves.

Charlie is looking the business, with Francis on the other side we are looking excellent down the flanks, anyone remember / miss Hammell?????

Agreed, we must sign him if at all possible.

Better than Hammell in my opinion.

Agreed, we must sign him if at all possible.

Better than Hammell in my opinion.

No way is he better than Stevie Hammell!! He has alot of potential but is still prone to making massive **** up's. He seems to have improved massivley since we first aquired him but no where near Hammell standards!!

No way is he better than Stevie Hammell!! He has alot of potential but is still prone to making massive **** up's. He seems to have improved massivley since we first aquired him but no where near Hammell standards!!

Where Hammell never put a foot wrong - yeah right.

CM's position, tackling and heading is much better than Hammells, set pieces probably equal. Sign him up!

How much do you reckon he could cost?

I would pay 1/2 mil if we went up to keep him?

mulgrew is better then hammell in my personal opinion and i would agree with francis being able to attack but theres work to be done when defence comes to his game which shouldnt seeing as he plays in defence

I've rated Charlie since he arrived, never a massive fan of Hammell although always supportive. Charlie brings much more to the defence IMO and I'd love to see him sign. Well deserved MOM today (I think....or was it Francis? Can't remember, hospitality was plentiful today!).

The recent performances of Mulgrew and Francis have been key to our good form.
Doubt we will get Charlie on permanent but you never know. Im sure there willl be other clubs interested.

I've rated Charlie since he arrived, never a massive fan of Hammell although always supportive. Charlie brings much more to the defence IMO and I'd love to see him sign. Well deserved MOM today (I think....or was it Francis? Can't remember, hospitality was plentiful today!).

get over it already..
francis is playing quality at the moment!
your aloud to change you mind you know..:angel:

get over it already..
francis is playing quality at the moment!
your aloud to change you mind you know..:angel:

Oh I agree, Francis and Mulgrew are both playing well, and I have consistently advocated both of them. I'm just glad that everyone else is now coming around to my way of thinking!;)

Its taken Mulgrew a few games to settle but looked comfortable today. Nice touches and linked up well with Gower who also had a decent game.

Its taken a while but he is settling in nicely now although today everyone put in the effort. I guess we can hope he stays but we shall have to see on that score.

Steven Hammell was very good on the ball, had excellent delivery and good passing. He could not defend - his positioning was woeful - he was a liability. That quality in a full back is most important and he couldn't defend. Our defence has been infinitely better since he has gone.

Back