• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Charlotte Church

Charlotte Church - Would you?

• Oh yes...

Votes: 48 96.0%
  • Not a chance...

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

shrimpled

Director⭐
I ashamedly attended the Charlotte Church show last night. It was free and it turned out to be a good laugh and an enjoyable evening. She is not really my type, but the more i watched her the more she grew on me. My question is, would you?

Exactly what i thought. Her guests were Trinny and Susanna, and the conversation moved onto breasts and i thought, f*** me, they are fantastic.

hell yeah!!

Charlotte-Church-The-Guardian-Week-347237.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is useless etc etc so i'll oblige:-

140468_f520.jpg

charlotte_church1.jpg

img_1.jpg

....and just to balance things up here are some that maybe we shouldnt think about:

charlottechurchpregnantbeach1.jpg

...and there's the just 'very wrong'

Charlotte_Church_-_Voice_of_an_Angel.jpg

Total Yummy Mummy, shame about her slimy twunt of an egg-chasing b/f (don't think they ever got married did they???) though!!!

I definately would. How was watching the show live though, have seen her a few times and eveyrtime I have thought that I have never seen anyone look so uncomfortable and unnatural presenting TV.

I definately would. How was watching the show live though, have seen her a few times and eveyrtime I have thought that I have never seen anyone look so uncomfortable and unnatural presenting TV.

Completely agree Bambi. It was just a bit weird but i couldn't put my finger on why. I don't think it's what she was born to do put it that way.

Come on, admit it. Who's the poof who said they wouldn't?

Mate i would definitely do her...............but might have to go for he tea towel holder.....she has had kids...you know what i am saying :)

God i hope this has gone by the time Mrs AS comes on tomorrow lunchtime

Back