• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not sure why they give so many comp tickets away. Why do family/friends of players and officials get free tickets? I work as an insurance broker I am unable to give my family/friends free insurance!

If however we have to provide them with free tickets then why can't they be seated in South lower? East blues IMO is one of the best places to sit in the ground.
They are all in the main stand, you can't be putting "guests" in the worst stand in the ground! It's always been done, plenty of people on here have benefited from freebies in the past from players. Hubby and I have, ourselves, at Charlton.

@SeaSideDoughnut - I have a ticket for sale, Block W, Row E, Seat 157 for £22. I'll be going to the Fish House before the match if you want it

In need of two tickets if anyone has them, obviously happy to pay face! Anywhere will do (I'm too tall for restricted view though!) DM me or text me on 07828607460.

They'll always be 'The Valiants' to me.

Used to work with a Charlton fan back in the early 80's and from time to time, I popped down for an evening game there and stood right at the very top of the huge open terrace they had along one side of the ground.

He used to tell me of matches where they had crowds of 70,000 for a home game in the league.

Hard to believe, now.

Looking for a ticket to todays game if anyone has one available pm me or better so text me 07393766407 thanks

They'll always be 'The Valiants' to me.

Used to work with a Charlton fan back in the early 80's and from time to time, I popped down for an evening game there and stood right at the very top of the huge open terrace they had along one side of the ground.

He used to tell me of matches where they had crowds of 70,000 for a home game in the league.

Hard to believe, now.

I did the same one evening in the early 80's. Trying to remember against who, as certainly wasn't Southend.

One of the games, I'm sure, was against Portsmouth in the old second division.

Huddersfield springs to mind, as well.

Club just tweeted they're opening part of X block - no swaps

UPDATE | We are now opening part of block X in the West Stand for Blues fans. These will be on sale over the phone or in person at 9.20am

They are all in the main stand, you can't be putting "guests" in the worst stand in the ground! It's always been done, plenty of people on here have benefited from freebies in the past from players. Hubby and I have, ourselves, at Charlton.

I was sat there with GYS Jnr for the Tranmere game after our meal in the Blues Lounge.

Back