• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chester's bizarre transfer thinking

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
First of all they annoy Yeovil bigtime by revealing to anyone and everyone that they want Phil Jevons, even though seemingly there was no chance of it happening.

Then they wind Shrewsbury up by making their interest public in Jamie Tolley, before faxing a bid of £5,000 up front and £5,000 over the next year, which was promptly laughed at by the player himself and his team mates in a training session when the Shrewsbury manager informed them.

Now they've made their interest in making a bid for Bury's Dave Nugent public. Now considering Crewe and a host of Prem & Championship clubs are interested, what are the chances eh!?

Either Ian Rush and his Chairman have no idea in how to go about transfers, or they're both just trying to appease disgruntled fans by getting their hopes up about transfers, which in all truth are never going to happen.
rock.gif

... or deflect attention from what is the real problem at Chester?

Sounds like the kind o thing I do in Champo when it's going pearshaped. Reckon Rushy plays Champo?

I reckon he does. Next he'll be claiming he's signed Tonton Zola Moukoko, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Kennedy Bakircioglu. You heard it here first...

Cheers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ Dec. 23 2004,16:29)]Tonton Zola Moukoko
Haven't heard that name for ages, was ACM if I remember correctly and always quality in a few years, Kennedy Bakircioglu was always good from Hammerby. I always try to sign Andreas Isaksson,Kim Kallstrom and Babis Stefanidis from Djurgardens IF.

Nugent is pants in my opinion. I've never been impressed with him when I've seen him.

Back