• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Chesterfield (away) - Saturday 27th January, 3pm

I'll probably try and get this one.

Heard its a decent away day and not been to chesterfield before.

Hopefully we will take a decent support there.

I'll probably try and get this one.

Heard its a decent away day and not been to chesterfield before.

Hopefully we will take a decent support there.
It's a decent trip for the beer, Tommy. Quick on the train too.
I found a quirky little ale bar a couple of seasons ago and could try to search it up if you wanted me to.

Taking a quick glance at trains on the Sunday it doesn't look like the smoothest journey. I say the Sunday, as this would be an overnight for me.

One of my favourite away games was the 3-4 win at there old ground in a match that had just about everything but most importantly a win for us.
Will probably go to this as have not been to the new ground but will not buy tickets until after there FA cup tie at Watford as would be less inclined to go if moved to a midweek match.

What train you look at when I put Leigh on sea to chesterfield on Trainline was 200 pound lol
I travel from East Anglia. £26 Advance Return from Norfolk with my Senior Railcard.

Also, I never use Trainline they just regurgitate the Train Operators' fares. I use SplitMyFare or TicketySplit to get the best prices.

I travel from East Anglia. £26 Advance Return from Norfolk with my Senior Railcard.

Also, I never use Trainline they just regurgitate the Train Operators' fares. I use SplitMyFare or TicketySplit to get the best prices.

The cheapest I could get was around £63 each with group saver

Might be worth holding off on ticket purchases until we know if Chesterfield are in the FA Cup or not. If they beat Watford, I think this game is off.
That would be good.Asked a mate if he was going to the consortium meeting at The Cliffs -and he said they'd be getting ready for this game. :Thumbs down:

Bought mine on the credit card, just in case the game is postponed. Highly unlikely that I will get to a rearranged Tuesday night game up there! Annoying, as hotel has been booked for weeks now.

Come on Watford!

Watford's 95th minute winner now means this game will be played on 27th. I see we have been given a block, E1, in the corner rather than behind the goal. When those have been sold, will they open blocks behind the goal or block E2?

Back