• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Starting 11 for Chesterfield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walton
White , Thompson , Ferdinand , O'Neil
Atkinson , Timlin , Wordsworth , Robinson
Ranger , Cox

Bexon , Demitriou , Fortune , McLaughlin , McGashan , Amos , Moody

I wouldn't trust O'Neill at LB, if you're going to bring him in then put him at RB where he's more comfortable and move Jonny White over where he's perfectly at home.

What happened to Kyprianou? Looked decent early in the season but doesn't even make the bench?

With White and Coker out will he still not be considered?

one more thing; Amos can play RB - so if Demi is not performing he may be an option, but all this reshuffling due to injuries isn't good.

1 person has gone with a team that doesn't include a keeper!

Yep, it's all out for the win! :cool:

What happened to Kyprianou? Looked decent early in the season but doesn't even make the bench?

With White and Coker out will he still not be considered?
Was on the pitch for the warm up at Charlton so assume he can't be far off. That said, even Hines made the bench ahead of him at the weekend.

.......................walton.......................
demetriou...thompson...ferdinand...timlin
o'neill.....atkinson......amos.....mclaughlin
................cox...ranger.......................

robinson, mcglashan, bridge, fortune, kyprianou, hines, bexon

i'm assuming Ranger will be wheeled out and play half fit. Also that White , Woody + Coker all not making it.

Woody back training today/tomorrow.
Ranger hopefully back by the end of week.
White no idea.

Assuming this is what is available I would now go

Walton
Demitriou Thomson Ferdinand Timlin
Robinson Atkinson Wordsworth McClauglin
Ranger Cox

It's simple. If we lose this game we may as well start planning for life in league 1 next term.

Chesterfield are woeful. We must play the strongest team available. If ranger is fit he must play. If he is only 75% fit he must play. If he doesn't play then MAF must start. We now need a minimum of 7 points from 4 games. Win this and at least a draw against a resurgent MK dons will leave us in good shape going into the final 2.

Never dull at southend united.

Think we can lose this one and still get the 7 points , but understand what you mean.
Lose 3 in a row and we have lost all momentum.
BIG game on Friday.
Need all the players to be 'on it' from the start.
COYB

Hines Beans and Noodle! :smile:

That's popularity, right there!

Even old :moon: has one vote and he hasn't played for six months!

I'm going to Chesterfield and I'm hoping we give a better account for ourselves than we did at Charlton which I thought was terrible.

Its looks like we'll have a Wordy back which is big and if we can get a win and then have Lenny straight back in we will look a lot stronger against MK.

Hopefully Ranger will be ok and back ASAP as well.

It's sounding more positive on the injuries front for us, certainly be useful if Ranger and Woody can play. Chesterfield's fans seem nicely divided on their predictions for the game:

45% think the Spireites will win, 45% think Southend will win, 10% predict a draw.

(20 fans made predictions on their fan forum. 8 out of 10 of them also prefer Whiskas.)

Yes, but does their cat predict the results (albeit dependent on the weather)?!

Whats the parking like up there chaps? Looks like there is a Tescos close by which might be a plan. Can anybody confirm?

Back