• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Starting 11 for Chesterfield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.... Coolio! :cool:

They should play that song at RH as the teams come out. Would give us a confident spring in our step and a bit of self-belief!

I haven't seen any fan numbers mentioned for tomorrows game at Chesterfield. Anyone got any ideas how many fans we are expecting to make the trip? Hopefully a decent sized following, this is obviously a massive game for our season.

This is a local game for me and I expect to be there, last year we were rubbish and lost 3-0, it was Tuesday night I think and there were probably about 200 Blues fans there. I would expect more tomorrow given it's the Easter Holidays and we are potentially back in the playoffs if we win!

Nearly 600 tickets sold

Just leaving and none of us have our tickets yet. The boys really need our support today and Monday so try and come along its not to late. Us fans really could make the difference this weekend and if we get a couple of results you will be delighted you were there :thumbsup:

Just leaving and none of us have our tickets yet. The boys really need our support today and Monday so try and come along its not to late. Us fans really could make the difference this weekend and if we get a couple of results you will be delighted you were there :thumbsup:

Too be fair , some fans should take their boots as they could really make the difference , if the injuries are as bad as we read !!

Gutted I can't be there today , but Daddy daighter time today and tomorrow, which more than makes up for it . We shall be following and listening though .

Yes, but does their cat predict the results (albeit dependent on the weather)?!

It's pleasingly cloudy down here and I'm hoping for lashings of rain just before Chicky time at 4.25p.m. He's out in the garden already but I'll be doing my bit by dragging him in at 4.24p.m.,Chick garden contemplation.jpg rain or shine.

According to the B.B.C. it will be raining for the match. Should be good for playing footie but who knows what team we will put out. :unsure:

I really hope this is just more phil Brown mind games and we have a few players back and fit. A win is a must today. A draw would not be the end of the world providing lose or draw themselves.

If we don't win today, I personally think it's game over for any chances of getting in the play offs..

it's not game over until it's mathematically impossible to get enough points or other teams don't **** up!

it's not game over until it's mathematically impossible to get enough points or other teams don't **** up!

I hear where you're coming from but if we lose today we'd need to win our last 3 games to make sure. What with our injury list, that's a big ask. I really hope you're right but if we do make it, it will be very tight.

Photos on twitter show Wordsworth and Ranger on the pitch, reckon PB may have a few surprises to keep us in the mix!

I hear where you're coming from but if we lose today we'd need to win our last 3 games to make sure. What with our injury list, that's a big ask. I really hope you're right but if we do make it, it will be very tight.

When I need a bit of optimism and hope I think back to this

[video=youtube;rP04JCsoCOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP04JCsoCOc[/video]

And I don't need much prompting to show it again

Worried about today. Come on Southend. Millwall will likely win, with another penalty, so keeping up is vital.

Back