• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agreed but I wouldn't be surprised if Luggy now played Luke Prosser left midfield like he did against Swindon!

Cheltenham are a good side but we need to stop fearing these sides especially at home. Yes we've got a dyer home record but negative lineups will always give the away side a lift.

Keiran, Nathan, Lloyd or Alex?

I am sure Football Manager allows injections on broken toes!!! Part joke part serious... more a request for information!

An injection stops the pain, would you really want to be putting a broken bone through more stress even if it didnt hurt?

I am sure Football Manager allows injections on broken toes!!! Part joke part serious... more a request for information!

It would obviously depend on the type of injury....yes a minor fracture to a toe you can play on with (often without injections) but a serious break can be career threatening....just ask Gary Lineker.

An injection stops the pain, would you really want to be putting a broken bone through more stress even if it didnt hurt?

Never broken a toe but I didn't think there was much you could do for a broken toe and am sure I have heard of players playing with broken toes before. The answer is no I wouldn't - no point. But I would think some players out there would do it. Some clubs would also try and push their players into a position to play. As it happens we are not hard up for players in Christian's position.

It would obviously depend on the type of injury....yes a minor fracture to a toe you can play on with (often without injections) but a serious break can be career threatening....just ask Gary Lineker.

I never knew that about Gary! Crikey! :cricko:
There you have it - I would certainly take the doctor's advice then!

Broken toe!?

Jog it off like Bilel did.

When Bilel gets a broken toe, he just rips it off and grows another one.

I thought you could inject broken toes to get through games? Where's the passion?

Is it just me who's got visions of a bowl of broken toes being liquidises and injected in some bizarre witch doctor type ritual?

When Bilel gets a broken toe, he just rips it off and grows another one.

Is it just me who's got visions of a bowl of broken toes being liquidises and injected in some bizarre witch doctor type ritual?

If that works too then I am all for it. :raspberry:

I think a couple more wins we'll seal our play-off place. So until we get them we have to look over our shoulders. As I said before if we remain inconsistent and Oxford and Crewe perform on a regular basis we are in s*** street.

trouble is if he's out 6 weeks how fit will he be for the potential play-offs?

I think a couple more wins we'll seal our play-off place. So until we get them we have to look over our shoulders. As I said before if we remain inconsistent and Oxford and Crewe perform on a regular basis we are in s*** street.

Surely with 7 games to go, if we remain inconsistent we will get those couple of wins :nope:

It's if we ARE consistent we have a problem, surely?

Never broken a toe but I didn't think there was much you could do for a broken toe and am sure I have heard of players playing with broken toes before. The answer is no I wouldn't - no point. But I would think some players out there would do it. Some clubs would also try and push their players into a position to play. As it happens we are not hard up for players in Christian's position.

Ha!I had to go for an x-ray here some years ago,when I broke my foot in a fall.The Doc.asked me if I played football.I said I used to but how did he know.He pointed to my toes on the x-ray and said,oh that one's broken,and that one and this one too.I never knew.Typical football injuries,so he told me.:whistling:

I thought these injections were liquidised extract of 'sponge'. It works on the outside so...

Back