• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Right, just for a bit of fun... please make your predictions prior to noon 9th December:

Mon 9th Dec: What will the final score be in the match between Swansea vs Hull City tonight in the English Premier League?
Prediction:

Tue 10th Dec: Who will be the main Newsreader on the BBC One - Ten O’clock news tonight?
Prediction:

Wed 11th Dec: Which film will top the UK Box Office Chart on this day based on http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/box-office/?
Prediction:

Thur 12th Dec: What will the maximum temperature (in Celsius) be in London re the BBC Weather website at 12 noon on this day?
Prediction:

Fri 13th Dec: What will the 2 star numbers (1-11) be in the Euro Lotto drawn on this day? (One point for each one correct).
Prediction:

Sat 14th Dec: Who will be the winner of the 2013 X Factor competition this weekend?
Prediction:

Sun 15th Dec: What will be the UK’s No.1 Single as per the BBC Radio One Chart today?
Prediction:

Tie Breaker: What will be the closing price on Friday 13th December for the Royal Mail shares on the London Stock Exchange?
Prediction

Now where's my badge?

Right, just for a bit of fun... please make your predictions prior to noon 9th December:

Mon 9th Dec: What will the final score be in the match between Swansea vs Hull City tonight in the English Premier League?
Prediction: 87-34

Tue 10th Dec: Who will be the main Newsreader on the BBC One - Ten O’clock news tonight?
Prediction: Trevor McDonald, with MC Moira Stewart

Wed 11th Dec: Which film will top the UK Box Office Chart on this day based on http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/box-office/?
Prediction: Sodomiser 7

Thur 12th Dec: What will the maximum temperature (in Celsius) be in London re the BBC Weather website at 12 noon on this day?
Prediction: 6445

Fri 13th Dec: What will the 2 star numbers (1-11) be in the Euro Lotto drawn on this day? (One point for each one correct).
Prediction: 13,59

Sat 14th Dec: Who will be the winner of the 2013 X Factor competition this weekend?
Prediction: Hue & Cry

Sun 15th Dec: What will be the UK’s No.1 Single as per the BBC Radio One Chart today?
Prediction: Hue & Cry - "Looking For Linda (Armand Van Helden "Raw" re-rub"

Tie Breaker: What will be the closing price on Friday 13th December for the Royal Mail shares on the London Stock Exchange? 2 first class stamps removed from the front of a letter because they never stamped it.
Prediction

I thought a quiz was a test of knowledge, not predicting things :unsure:

Yeah, yeah I'll be a happy chappy for mini MK, but i could do without the rest of it.

Back