• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apart from the children on the Zone we are all old enough to understand banter even if some of it might seem a bit over the top to some. The "reported post" function exists to inform the owners of any abusive posts, sometimes needed as we do not have any full time employees reading every post and so some posts may slip through the net.

Please note even owners can make personal comments -- any "official" posts will be made by shrimpadmin ---- as we must be entitled to our own opinions, even if they differ from the members. Mass debate is what it is all about.

I'm all for mass debate, but maybe certain of the owners might also like to bear this in mind when castigating Trust committee members, and allow them their own personal views too?

I deleted the posts as I made them and in retrospect they were over the top.

It amazes me though how quick people are to jump on the owners and mods, when we/I may make a human error of judgement yet hardly ever praise us for all the efforts we put in 24/7 to make this site successful and FREE for all Zoners.

It amazes me though how quick people are to jump on the owners and mods, when we/I may make a human error of judgement yet hardly ever praise us for all the efforts we put in 24/7 to make this site successful and FREE for all Zoners.

I think you all do a great job.:whistling:

Jesus, you sound like the wife...

It amazes me though how quick people are to jump on the owners when we/I may make a human error of judgement yet hardly ever praise us for all the efforts we put in 24/7 to make this club successful

Slight edit, and it sounds remarkably familiar.

Not leading a double life are you? :whistling:

Back