• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rabbloke

Coach
In the LDV against Col U, Corbett saw four minutes of play and yet had the composure to score the glorious, victorious penalty. Yesterday against the Swans he came on in the thirtieth minute and replaced the man Tilson automatically puts on the team sheet. Corbett was industrious and committed to the cause and in no way let the team or the gaffer down. I then wonder why he only gets the odd couple of minutes here and there unless there is as yesterday an injury? Even a defender like Hunt is preferred. I know Hunt has been steady and is holding the position for the return of Bentley, but for me Corbett would have given a little more to the attack and had more probability of scoring than Hunt. Tilly could have shown a bit more faith in a player who takes the knocks and yet still gives his all.

Well he isn't the quickest of wingers, but for sure I think he's one of our most gifted players some of the passes he can pick out this guys got a good footballing brain. Sometimes he doesn't seem to show that much commitment, but he's better than anyone else we've had on the bench. I would also say he's better upfront.

Back