• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the second someone/anyone says 'WHAT YOU AREN'T BEING TOLD' especially on Facebook, screams conspiralist theory bollocks.

Wait, so you don’t think that this is a Chinese plot to infect everyone with compliance chips?

Local Co-op had toilet rolls this morning but now only stocking 4-roll packs but even at max of 3 packs per customer will soon run out again..

I went to Wickford aldi on sunday- loads of loo roll BUT..................

I am a bit sad and tend to keep lots of everything (tooth paste, deodorant, loo roll etc etc).
We have a cupboard in the downstairs loo which I stock up to 5 lots of 9 roll packs. that might sound excessive, but this weekend both my kids came down from uni and went home with a 9 pack, and we saw my mum (84) and as its a large item gave her a pack.
So i picked up 3 nine packs from Aldi to replace the above, as I did so i thought 'everyone is going to think i'm one of those mad selfish pricks' so i put 2 packs back and bought one pack

the irony - I must be the only person buying less loo roll because of coranavirus !

Last edited:
Apparently The Times is reporting that the government might be on the brink of saying all sporting events must be played behind closed doors.

That might tip us over the edge.

Music festivals here (in Terrassa and Badalona ) have been suspended.Only a matter of time IMO,say a week ,before there's a lock down on schools too.

Hopefully airports too.

Although I acknowledge that is somewhat selfish on my part, but it’s the only way I’ll be getting my flight money back from EasyJet :Cry:

My firm has split the department in two.

Half work remotely for the next fortnight then we swap.

My building access is even being revoked for this period.

Hopefully airports too.

Although I acknowledge that is somewhat selfish on my part, but it’s the only way I’ll be getting my flight money back from EasyJet :Cry:

I would have thought airlines will want to be flying here for Easter.Rob Noxious is due here at the beginning of April just after the Ipswich away game.

Hopefully airports too.

I hope not as I will fear for my job.

I hope not as I will fear for my job.

Yeah, it’s a **** situation. Obviously I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their job over it.

What’s the atmosphere like at your place? I guess a lot of people will be worried right now. Have you had any communication from the top brass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back