• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea, but I'm sure you'll be able to tell us.

Have you been banned from this site in the past by any chance? You seem to have an answer for everything. This site should be called Rigsbyzone.

The big clue is your username. If that didn't give your motives away then your very first post did.

Since then you have made various snide remarks like you did with Benfleet A1 the other day......All from the safety of your keyboard of course.

Try adding to a debate, after all it is a forum. If it is beyond you, then let others speak rather than make some sad little comment. Its what drives decent posters away from here.

The big clue is your username. If that didn't give your motives away then your very first post did.

Since then you have made various snide remarks like you did with Benfleet A1 the other day......All from the safety of your keyboard of course.

Try adding to a debate, after all it is a forum. If it is beyond you, then let others speak rather than make some sad little comment. Its what drives decent posters away from here.

OK RigsbyZone. I will try my hardest to please you.

You’ll have to show me your findings, because as far as I can see, they haven’t. The Government awarded a contract to a supplier to create a negative test result certification app.... which has nothing to do with vaccinations.

“There is no mention of vaccine status being recorded as part of this technology.

We asked DHSC if they had any plans to introduce such a vaccine passport, and it told us: “We have no plans to introduce immunity passports following this vaccination programme.”

Well, the government are now openly looking into 'vaccination certificates', not just for travel but for basic things such as going to the pub. We've also got companies starting to say that they won't hire people unless they've been vaccinated. Another U-turn, maybe...

Well, the government are now openly looking into 'vaccination certificates', not just for travel but for basic things such as going to the pub. We've also got companies starting to say that they won't hire people unless they've been vaccinated. Another U-turn, maybe...
The issue could be fair playing and ageism. The younger folk are a long way down the list to get jabbed and have no way to sort it themselves.

The idea of a vaccination passport if Brits want to travel abroad this summer will probably be forced on the UK by the EU and other countries.Certainly countries like Spain,France and Greece are looking into this atm.Israel have just signed an agreement for Israeli citizens with proof of vaccination to travel to Cypress,Malta and Greece.Think that points to what's in store for the UK.

While a domestic passport for the UK to enter pubs etc is apparently being discused at Cabinet level ,FWIW I don't think this one will fly.

I discovered only yesterday that Basildon Hospital have been issuing COVID certificates since they started the vaccinations.
I am not aware of any one else locally doing it and certainly where i work we have not done this but, if we need proof of vaccination (for whatever reason) you can bet your life if it comes from your GP they will want to charge you the mandatory £25.
I know we all have been given the immunisation card but I don't think that will be sufficient.

On another note we seem to be getting lots of vaccines coming through now and getting through our surgery lists well so i reckon if it continues we may well get the majority vaccinated by the summer

If you're eligible (or nearly eligible) for a vaccine and haven't heard anything yet, then you can try and book in using this link:

My understanding is that at the moment there are plenty of vaccines available, but they're struggling to process people quickly enough, so I know people who are having success with booking in while awaiting a letter (or in some regions where they're a bit ahead and are already vaccinating people in their 50s)

I see secondary school children are going to be forced to wear masks for 6 hours a day when they finally go back to school, on top of the mass testing. As if they haven't suffered enough already during this pandemic. Disgusting and will achieve nothing.

I see secondary school children are going to be forced to wear masks for 6 hours a day when they finally go back to school, on top of the mass testing. As if they haven't suffered enough already during this pandemic. Disgusting and will achieve nothing.

1. Why use the word "forced" other than to suit your agenda?
2. How will it achieve nothing? I have no idea so I'm interested in your expert opinion.

I agree, it's not ideal, but really, you said it was disgusting. So trying to save peoples lives is wrong?

On the contrary it might just keep schools open until the summer.

That's me and the wife jabbed. Straight in, a quick few questions and up with the sleeve. As we had the Pfizer vaccine, we had to take a seat for 15 minutes then we were on our way. Very efficient and friendly.

Bill Gates sends his regards.

MUST BUY FROM AMAZON
MUST BUY FROM AMAZON

Take plenty of fluids - had what felt like a massive hangover the next morning (this was the AZ vaccine).

Take plenty of fluids - had what felt like a massive hangover the next morning (this was the AZ vaccine).

Yes, the woman who done us did suggest that. I felt a little dizzy about an hour after the jab and the wife has a bit of a headache but that's probably because I'm home ?

She also said she thought the Pfizer jab was better as in her opinion, her opinion not mine there appears to be less side effects like the hangover feeling you mentioned. I don't really care, I'm just happy to have had the first jab.

Yes, the woman who done us did suggest that. I felt a little dizzy about an hour after the jab and the wife has a bit of a headache but that's probably because I'm home ?

She also said she thought the Pfizer jab was better as in her opinion, her opinion not mine there appears to be less side effects like the hangover feeling you mentioned. I don't really care, I'm just happy to have had the first jab.
That’s what seems to be the case and the feedback we are getting although, both the vaccines are as good as each other and the only difference really is for the vaccinator and how we draw up the Pfizer.
Different people will experience different effects at the time so wait and see but make sure you drink plenty and take Paracetamol for any aches and pains.

I am just getting ready as on vaccination duties till late tonight

That’s what seems to be the case and the feedback we are getting although, both the vaccines are as good as each other and the only difference really is for the vaccinator and how we draw up the Pfizer.
Different people will experience different effects at the time so wait and see but make sure you drink plenty and take Paracetamol for any aches and pains.

I am just getting ready as on vaccination duties till late tonight

Thanks Tinks, my arm is pretty sore now but a small price to pay. Drinking tea by the gallon and going to avoid alcohol just to be on the safe side. You stay safe while working.

Speaking to my dad today, both my mum and dad had there vaccination a week ago.My mum has had MS for about 25 years now so slowly but surely her body is giving up which is sad to see. She's very high risk, fair play to my dad from keeping Covid away from her so far.

The local vaccinator went round to my mum and dads to give my mum the jab and my dad went to the local Jab centre.

They had the Oxford Jab and neither had any side effects at all.

You have to say, this vaccination program is amazing :Worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back